+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Do You Compromise?

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do You Compromise?

I normally like ta compromise, except in certain situations; like my hobbies, music, etc. I lived inna dorm for a 2 years, so u learn ta compromise. Yet there r somethings u jus' don' compromise on, like ur personality or some of ur likes and dislikes. That's the spice of life and it's something that one should never compromise on.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I generally am pretty hardheaded, but for a good friend I wouldn't say no to a compromise... but it would still have to be a 50-50 thing, so both of us win a little, lose a little. Just to be fair, you know. I'm not the sort of person who readily backs down to let someone else feel happier, even if it is supposed to be a noble deed (and apparently makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside). No, with me it's always gotta be 50-50.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

I have never really been in a situation where comramise was an actual issue or standpoint. It is usually one or the other.

You could always say that compromise in within my writing, but words and words and my conversations belong to me..no matter who is speaking back. Simply by talking, it is already confirmed that I chose what was most appealing to me.

Silence and patience. I haven't yet, met anyone who could beat me at tat game or actually cares less than I do about the subject.

I win

Otaku Hoods may be famous one day Hoods may be famous one day Hoods's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to compromise on everything when it came to talking to girls. They basically controlled everything. I thought it would show how comfortable I was with myself it I showed I didn't control everything all the time. But It comes off as needy and clingy which doesn't create attraction. So I stopped compromising on alot of things.
    I make black history everyday. I don't need a month

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    Are you willing to compromise on somethings for the sake of another person? Or will you stand firm for what you feel no matter the effect on others?

Me I'm a person who doesn't mind compromising. I find life is much easier for me if I do. Rather than always insisting on my way I'd rather try to work with a person for a better solution than fight with them to get my way.

So how do you feel abou it?
    I often find myself compromising. It solves so many conflicts and nips fights in the bud. Of course, whenever I disagree about an action, I discuss this with my opponent and, if necessary, might sabotage them if I feel strongly enough about something. **scoff** And people think I'm nice . . . but I usually do compromise.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm compromising..

well honestly i will only compromise for the ppl i care about, or ppl that seem to be of a good nature. i will easily give them what they want without putting too much inconvenience on myself.

but like everything else if it is just impossible to do, or it could drive me into the ground then no.

but hey it all depends on my mood, and how evil/kind i feel at the time.

Otaku Spooked_Ninja may be famous one day Spooked_Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Do You Compromise?

Nope not at all, there is no need to use it when the "Spooked Ninja"
    comes around Cause the Spooked Ninja gets his way all the time

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

To live together in this world compromising is very important. Just remember to limit it as much as you can or you'll get walked over in no time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast