+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Do you dance

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Do you dance

Yes I am a dancer. I like Salsa, merengue, cumbia and reggaeton to dance!!! Those are my fav dances!!!!!!
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you dance

I am the random dancer.
    I know I can't dance for squat! And I don't try to pretend like I do. lol!
    But I love to dance... So I just move with the music.
    It's all about fun!

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post

Oh my, how could I forget my culture??!! I also dance Merengue, Salsa, Bachata, and reggaeton...but I don't "Grind" to it. That's not of my taste.
    Yeah..
    Oooooh, grinding is the fun part, lol. I've danced on occasion, but not recently for some reason.....also, anyone here try krumping???? Don't forget about that.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

i don't dance for fun or a way for enjoyment as it isn't my type of thing. However, at school we are forced to do dancing as part of an assessment.
    I've done latin dancing - Samba, Cha Cha and the......um what was it, starts with J-something (forgot). At the moment, we're moving onto modern dancing. That sounds way more interesting than latin dancing.

Otaku zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell may be famous one day zatch bell's Avatar
    in the deep blue among the grand line...u old geazer
    Thanks

me my self im more of a hip hop dancer from walking it out 2 stepin crumpin i do it all......yes even brake dance ..so halla at your boy.,....... peace

hot feets for dat azz

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    Hey guys do you like to dance and if so how do you dance, do u just get hip to the music, jump aronnd randomly, Break dance, or grind just curious

When it comes to me i went to a school to learn how to dance like omarion marques houston and other dancers such as them once you get good in it its pretty fun espeically since your the center of attention how bout you guys
    i like to dance to whatever. thing i relly want to learn is how to ballroom dance. to me that would be just like the awesomest thing in the world.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I dance! And Im probably not good at either, but I still like to dance... Esspecially while I clean. The vaccuum is my favorite dance partner!
    ... Not Ever Again...

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Dancing is fun. I used to be a gymnast, my sisters did ballet, and my mum used to practice ballroom dancing in her room - so I'm not entirely alien to dance. Plus there were lots of dance/gymnastics-related competitions back when I was younger, and for some reason I always ended up taking part, so yeah, thanks to that I learned traditional dance (Malay, Chinese, Indian, Japanese), modern dance, some hip-hop and a bit of jazz. These days I do mostly hip-hop, for performances at school events and stuff, nothing much. It's a good form of exercise too, when I don't feel like going out to run.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast