+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: do you ever

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: do you ever

Quote Originally Posted by urlovelyassassin View Post
    just get the feeling to break the rules once in a while?
    but the feeling of doing something wrong
    the adrenaline and everything
    and for no reason at all
    what do you think?
    what's the worst thing you've done?
    My mum is worried about me going off to college. She keeps prattling on about "temptations" and "avoiding mistakes." See, I've always been a rule follower (in a very rebellious way); when I want to be "wild," I don't immediately put away my laundry, or I leave my bed unmade. (Ooh, scandalous.) I can't imagine throwing everything away on drugs or sex or some other rubbish because I'm going to go crazy having ice cream for breakfast.

The worst thing I've ever done is this:
    My friend and I had an appointment at the DMV (ah, yes . . . American bureaucracy) to practice driving for our licenses. My mum dropped us off and left. The appointment, it turns out, was cancelled for some reason, so my friend and I, very irritated and quite hungry, walked along a causeway to the nearest fast food chain and shared a smoothie. Then, we walked back in time for my mum to pick us up . . . AND WE STILL HAVEN'T TOLD HER!!!! Oh, yes; I'm a wretched child.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

The worst thing I ever done, I attempted suicide twice when I was a teen. I had only a hand-full of friends and was battlin' severe depression at the time, so I had no one ta talk 'bout my problems ta.
    Last edited by Joe Mage; Aug 08, 2007 at 09:07 PM.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I've wanted to kill myself and another for over a year but finally got over it. I even had a whole notebook filled with possible solutions to kill and notes and whatnot.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Banned Big Bird Hunting Champion, Magic Ball Champion, Buzzer Champion, Book Worm Champion, Dragonfly Champion, Add It Up Champion, Trivial Blitz 2 Champion KimiFemi is off to a good start KimiFemi's Avatar
    Thanks

darnit! this is sad .. I cant think of a single thing I've ever done that was wrong .... >.< lol I've never even stolen anything except for one time in claires ... and it was an accident apperantly I was standing to close to a rack and this dragonfly clip got tanggled in my hair I found out later after leaving the store but was too embarrassed to return it lol >.< I'm a goody-two-shoes (hum is that how its spelled?)

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

haha poor Kimi
    Yeah the worst I have done was stole something but i WAS LIKE 5 SOO YEA HAVN'T DONE Anything since.lol.
    I am in the same boat as kimi.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2