+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 23

Thread: Do you feel blessed?

  1. #1
    Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a box
    Posts
    271
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 29 Times in 25 Posts

    Do you feel blessed?

    I was thinking about how blessed I am for everything. Today I was at church and I saw a man blind. I felt so bad he couldn't the beauty that surrounded him but also i felt jealous because he didn't have to see the pains of the world. But i was glad i was given the gift of sight. anyways i am very happy that i have a good life and a healthy life as well.

    -Do you feel blessed?Explain?
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ryomakurosaki For This Useful Post:

    divine_punishment (Jan 01, 2008), LichGRIFFIN (Jan 02, 2008)

  3. #2
    Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Realm of Dark Illusions
    Posts
    1,372
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 46 Times in 43 Posts

    Re: Do you feel blessed?

    you have a real good sense in choosing topics rosa-san ...
    I feel blessed .. though i was born in a situation and a place where there's a lot more better places and times than .. but i feel that way because i believe in the saying "No pain No gain" so i consider all those just a strength test that i want to carry my success with ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to LichGRIFFIN For This Useful Post:

    ryomakurosaki (Dec 30, 2007)

  5. #3
    Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Right where you think I am
    Posts
    548
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 21 Times in 17 Posts

    Re: Do you feel blessed?

    Yes, I feel very blessed. I look at my life and I feel I have had so many blessings. I have loving parents, a good home, and great friends. I’ve had to deal with hardships and I know I will face many more obstacles in my life but at the end of the day I love my life and I wouldn’t trade if for the world.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Priestess Angel For This Useful Post:

    ryomakurosaki (Dec 30, 2007)

  7. #4
    Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a box
    Posts
    271
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 29 Times in 25 Posts

    Re: Do you feel blessed?

    Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    you have a real good sense in choosing topics rosa-san ...
    I feel blessed .. though i was born in a situation and a place where there's a lot more better places and times than .. but i feel that way because i believe in the saying "No pain No gain" so i consider all those just a strength test that i want to carry my success with ...
    Thank you ^^ and that's a good thing. I know no place is perfect and everything seems harder than it did before but it's the fight you have to take part in to prove yourself to the world.

    Quote Originally Posted by Priestess Angel View Post
    Yes, I feel very blessed. I look at my life and I feel I have had so many blessings. I have loving parents, a good home, and great friends. I’ve had to deal with hardships and I know I will face many more obstacles in my life but at the end of the day I love my life and I wouldn’t trade if for the world.
    I feel the same ^^ Even thought my parents freak out and get upset with me because i like to create things my way i still wouldn't change it for the world. they have really inspired me and told me i can do anything i put my whole life into.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

  8. #5
    Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Posts
    294
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 34 Times in 32 Posts

    Re: Do you feel blessed?

    To be honest I do, but then i don't.

    For what I've been through.. I don't feel blessed.. However, i feel blessed because i have found love.. I'm strong because of what i've been through... and things like that, i've experienced the good and bad in life and have come out pretty well.. So overall... yes i do feel blessed. ^^
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

    X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to BrokenLover101 For This Useful Post:

    ryomakurosaki (Dec 30, 2007)

  10. #6
    Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York.
    Posts
    2,005
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Re: Do you feel blessed?

    In my childhood years, perhaps.
    Nowadays, I feel cursed for living on ths earth. Every day I wonder why and it drives me crazy.
    I can't honestly say I feel blessed on this earth; I'm just not like that.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

  11. #7
    ~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In the gallery
    Posts
    1,376
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 35 Times in 31 Posts

    Re: Do you feel blessed?

    The fact that most of us are on a computer should be a reason enough to feel blessed. The fact that most of us have food in our stomach a roof over our heads, people to love us a hope in the future is reason enough to feel blessed and lucky. Think of the millions of people around the world who don't even have that and it's a struggle to get though life day by day. No matter how bad you think your life is, the sad truth is, is that there is always some one who is worse off than you.

    When you look at life like that, you'd never complain again about what you don't have or what you should have or what you want.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to _gwenibe_ For This Useful Post:

    LichGRIFFIN (Jan 02, 2008)

  13. #8
    Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    In a box
    Posts
    271
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 29 Times in 25 Posts

    Re: Do you feel blessed?

    Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    The fact that most of us are on a computer should be a reason enough to feel blessed. The fact that most of us have food in our stomach a roof over our heads, people to love us a hope in the future is reason enough to feel blessed and lucky. Think of the millions of people around the world who don't even have that and it's a struggle to get though life day by day. No matter how bad you think your life is, the sad truth is, is that there is always some one who is worse off than you.

    When you look at life like that, you'd never complain again about what you don't have or what you should have or what you want.
    i agree with you. i have seen my many things in my life where i taught i was soo unlucky because i don't have that one thing. but looking at the people who have nothing but the clothes on their backs i feel sad because i was acting like a spoiled brat for that silly thing. that is why i usually take part in organizations to help those in need.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How I Feel
    By NevesElocin in forum Poems
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Jun 03, 2007, 05:32 AM
  2. Blessed Curse
    By RPGirl in forum Poems
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jul 06, 2006, 02:24 PM
  3. Another chap. from Blessed Curse
    By RPGirl in forum Poems
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Jul 06, 2006, 01:38 PM
  4. What would you feel if.....
    By Sniper06 in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Feb 19, 2006, 10:16 AM
  5. Blessed Savior
    By Kasai in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Dec 29, 2004, 06:08 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts