+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Do you feel blessed?

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you feel blessed?

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    In my childhood years, perhaps.
    Nowadays, I feel cursed for living on ths earth. Every day I wonder why and it drives me crazy.
    I can't honestly say I feel blessed on this earth; I'm just not like that.
    That's how i feel sometimes man. Although, in one way or another your life is blessed by the fact that you have people around you that love you. There are some unlucky dudes that don't have nobody to acknowledge their miserable existence driving them to either hate the world they live in or kill themselves.

I don't feel blessed rather i feel lucky to have some of the things i have.

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

Yeah im blessed, even though i had moments where my life was like hell but when i think about it, some ppl around the world hav it harder. I am happy and thankful for the things i hav.
    Temari is so Cool

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bellocanlver View Post
    Yeah im blessed, even though i had moments where my life was like hell but when i think about it, some ppl around the world hav it harder. I am happy and thankful for the things i hav.
    Sometimes people don't know how lucky they are for the things they have. Such as sight,hearing, and most of living in a safe place.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

I have been very blessed. I grew up in and now live in prosperous countries. I have a loving family and wonderful friends. My faith is strong. I have a wonderful education . . . I've been exceptionally blessed.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to divine_punishment For This Useful Post:

ryomakurosaki (Jan 02, 2008)

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Well no, at this moment I don't feel very blessed... Though some time ago I felt very blessed indeed...

Let me see....
    My studies are not going so well, it's really not that easy to study in English and I'm not really good at ANY of the subjects...
    My love life is not going that well too, won't tell more about that- it belongs in the blog
    Well my family is really nice, that's true.
    I'm not that good at all at ANY of the things I like, starting from just a subject in a school and ending with GFX, writing and taking photos...
    Eh, I also seem to be in a sore with god right now...

But oh well I shouldn't look at just the bad things. And I'm pretty sure everything will be very fine sooner or later. But at this moment, I don't feel blessed.

Well yes, my body is great and my mind is not that bad too, but it's not that easy to see those good things when there are many bad things around...

Besides, the blind man still knows of the pain of the world... sadly

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

lasura, good things will happen soon trust me, sometimes i get stuck at something or confused and everything falls apart, i feel unwanted and uncared for horrible i know but, in the end it's all good, things are just being set in place for a big opening, think of it as a fresh start in a way. You watch over the next week/ month it will all go well and you'll be back on track

good luck...

Getting to the question however, i do feel blessed in a way, i'm just so happy that i have a family, friends and all good things, bad things aren't as bad as they may seem, sometimes i may think oh whats the point in all this but it's a complicated life i lead i must admit, but the answer is yes blessed indeed

But that blind man oh dear! I know he's probably coping and most possibly happy but that is a shame, blind i couldn't stand the pain...I think it would be better if he was born blind instead of becoming blind halfway through your life because you don't know muhc diffrent if your born blind but if you could see and then the next day you can't, oh that would kill me. Well i supose god has a purpose for us all in sometimes unexplainable ways.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mini Dev For This Useful Post:

Lasura (Jan 03, 2008)

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Do I feel blessed......that is a hard question for me to answer.......
    The choices and the actions that I make to build my future......I put into hands........
    The problem is......I do not believe in God....and in my opinion to be blessed......by whom.....God or whoever you believe in........
    But since the religion part is not included in my life....it is tough to have an answer to this question........
    I hope you understand what I am trying to say here........
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

as a start i know you have very good characteristics in you that everyone would want to be in them .. so i won't want you to be this weak for nothing ... i won't say something sweet to let your pain fade away as i see you doing it to yourself by your own ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    My studies are not going so well, it's really not that easy to study in English and I'm not really good at ANY of the subjects...
    My love life is not going that well too, won't tell more about that- it belongs in the blog
    I'm not that good at all at ANY of the things I like, starting from just a subject in a school and ending with GFX, writing and taking photos...
    is that it? do you feel unblessed for only that? you should look the bright side of all of it ...
    being weak in studies is a lot more better than being a total ignorant ... love life is a trial it MUST have obstacles ... good writing ,GFX or taking photos all are results of your trying to be good and skilled with doing it .. you won't become good by just wishing so or complaining about how bad you're in doing it ... it's all about how hard you try .. how serious you take that matter ...

Eh, I also seem to be in a sore with god right now...
    that's not something reasonable to say ... it doesn't even connected to that .. as God puts tests of all kinds for us to confront ...
    Besides, the blind man still knows of the pain of the world... sadly
    The blind man knows about pains of the world that's right .. but also he's blessed not to see the sins of the world ...
    and something else .. i believe every single human being of us has something like a talent measure ... some people have good looks but weak minds .. some have both but in the cost of something else .. and that's way exactly a human isn't perfect and won't be .. as every one of us has his talent measure in something high in place of something else ... you might just didn't discovered it yet ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LichGRIFFIN For This Useful Post:

Lasura (Jan 03, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast