+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Do you feel blessed?

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you feel blessed?

^_^ yes i am! i have a Darling who loves me a family who cares about me and live in one of the best counrties in the world and i'm able to pursue my dreams!

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Me, blessed? I don't feel like I've ever received any divine aid (infact, there are quite a few instances in my childhood where it was really quite the opposite... and right after prayer a few of them), but I do acknowledge how fortunate I am compared to 4.2 billion other people, 70% of the world's population —see United Nations Economic and Social Council—. I mean, I'm never on the brink of death by starvation or dehydration, I'm in upper-middle class, the government isn't too corrupt, it's peaceful where I live, and it's clean here compared to what I've seen. Though I admit ignorance and light pollution are in abundance, at least I'm not suffering through any civil wars or revolutions, right?
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Well Thank You mini dev and Lich for cheering me up ^^ It did help a bit.

But the thing is, guys, I have been like the most optimistic person for a long time, always smiling about things, letting them out soon enough, knowing that something very good happens after something very bad- always looking forward for the good and always finding it.
    But I've been looking forward for something good for quite a long time now (like three months) and from bad it has gotten just a little bit worse.
    I know it will be ok in some time, but somehow it's just getting too hard...
    And most of what is wrong stays hidden (it's the "more to the blog" part)...

Being good in things I like is far not the thing that upsets me the most, and I know that I just have to try to get good at it, but I've been trying for a long enough time. And, as everything else adds up, it starts to become really depressing.

And, the "sore with the God" part- I seriously mean it! I'm in a fight with him I'm upset at him and ignoring him because he seems to forget that a parent can teach their children both by punnishing, of course AND by giving some candy to make him wish to listen more...

Trsut me, if Laura feels unblessed, then there mut be a reason for it

Of course there are different levels of feeling blessed. I sure understand, as well as abby above me understands, that I am lucky to have all the necessities in life and more, yet I am not very happy ^^ I understand it might seem quite silly, but people are weak and blind, can't blame me for being human...

Ummm... I just know Lich when I'm doing something to myself and then I get over it soon This time I'm not... I just can't get over some things and I keep on stumbling over others worse than I ussually would...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Well Thank You mini dev and Lich for cheering me up ^^ It did help a bit.
    as i'm seeing it didn't ...

But the thing is, guys, I have been like the most optimistic person for a long time, always smiling about things, letting them out soon enough, knowing that something very good happens after something very bad- always looking forward for the good and always finding it.
    But I've been looking forward for something good for quite a long time now (like three months) and from bad it has gotten just a little bit worse.
    I know it will be ok in some time, but somehow it's just getting too hard...
    And most of what is wrong stays hidden (it's the "more to the blog" part)...

Being good in things I like is far not the thing that upsets me the most, and I know that I just have to try to get good at it, but I've been trying for a long enough time. And, as everything else adds up, it starts to become really depressing.

And, the "sore with the God" part- I seriously mean it! I'm in a fight with him I'm upset at him and ignoring him because he seems to forget that a parent can teach their children both by punnishing, of course AND by giving some candy to make him wish to listen more...
    now i'm really sad of you .. three months? i chased my dream for whole SIX YEARS and failed to achieve it ... i wouldn't blame God for that as i'm seeing myself losing sight of my dream because i'm living in this rotten place ... i believe the more you put your trust in God the more you're going to be rewarded .. but not everything you wish is your best to be .. like i always wanted to be a surgeon doctor but because of circumstances here(which occurred four years ago since the government downfall) because surgeon doctors here get killed or extorted for money now .. it couldn't be a possible truth for me to obtain neither it could be my best choice though i wanted really inside my heart to have it ... I'm now in chemical sciences but i'm not regretting it since i believe God put my fate for me to be here for a reason .. not all people are created to live happy to the full and not all sad that's why there's the idea of reincarnation after death which makes things you lost in life which is so unfair to be fair ...

Trust me, if Laura feels unblessed, then there must be a reason for it
    of course there's a reason which is your evaluation of bless and determination ...
    Ummm... I just know Lich when I'm doing something to myself and then I get over it soon This time I'm not... I just can't get over some things and I keep on stumbling over others worse than I ussually would...
    then just don't give up .. that's the key
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

well! I can say im that kind of person who has everything "material" but when it comes to healthiness well i cant say im that lucky person coz im not a health person at all...all my life i have to go to the hospital 3 months yes 3 months not, if do i feel blessed?? Hell yes! I woke up every morning happier than the day before just the fact Im still Alive!

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Do I feel blessed? No. That's because I believe in a different entity than what you guys do. But I do however feel lucky to have the things that I have and to have made as many friends as I have. It has nothing to do with another being blessing me with the ability to make friends. That is something I have worked on for years and that I aim to perfect. Of course I have gotten lucky sometimes...^_^v

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

It's hard to say if I'm blessed or not. Sometimes I am, and sometimes not.

Blessed: I get to serve and praise the Lord through dancing. I have a family who are there for me. Friends who makes me laugh. A loving, forgiving God.

Not blessed: Sometimes I feel so alone, even though I'm not. I think that God gave me a doubtful heart, cause, I think I'm not passionate into dancing for him anymore. I don't pray and have my devotions everyday.

But I am thankful for the things I have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3