+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do you feel like life is just fake?

Otaku Donkey Kong Champion boldragon may be famous one day boldragon may be famous one day boldragon's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you feel like life is just fake?

Do you feel like life is just fake and we're in a big dream and haven't woke up? If so then that would some really messed up dream.

What You think?

Otaku magic soccer Champion, Badger Racing Champion, Penalty Master Champion, Mouse Wars Champion, Poopshoot Champion, RV Cart Dart Champion, Park The Caravan Champion, Radio Rampage Champion, Roman Rumble Champion, Catcho Champion, Planarity Champion, Dead eye puzzle Champion, Jurassic Realm Champion, Schatzgraeber Champion, Quick Brick Champion, Cannonball Follies 3 - Cold Front Champion, Dungeon Hunt Champion Jepray is off to a good start Jepray's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you feel like life is just fake?

the Matrix has us??? its follows the question of what is real? how do we know that what we see is the truth?? an honest answer in my thinking is we will never know. what we see as reality is only electrial inpulses in our brains, how would we know that when we sleep, that the dream world isnt just as real as when we are awake? and how would we ever know that our awake time is really a dream?? never know unless someone bumps a bucket of ice cubes on you while your really asleep. btw thats good for a few laughs, just ask my room mate...but if you have issues with life...well just be happy with the thought that the Matrix has you...
    Don't Panic

Otaku Donkey Kong Champion boldragon may be famous one day boldragon may be famous one day boldragon's Avatar
    Thanks

I just feel, almost everyday, that i'm in a deep sleep and i can't wake up it pisses me off. lol

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

here is a theory for you what if when
    we *DIE* we are just being disconnected
    from some simulation in some future time
    and our memory from that time ore blocked
    from entering here in the world or life so we
    can actually feel like we live here , so when we do
    die or disconnect from the simulator its been recorded
    so you cant take it home and watch it.

and all these years are just a few hours
    that would make sense to me.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks

awesome theory! It could be true who knows. I bet it would be much better there!!

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah life does seem unreal. Sometimes I'll be out in public and I'll feel like I'm dreaming I just want to scream to wake myself up.

This feeling is called depersonalization. Spike from Cowboy Bebop felt like life was just a dream and it's heavily focused on in the show and in the Cowboy Bebop movie.

Read up on the medical definition people.
    Depersonalization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Umm, I'm afraid I haven't had enough of an existential melt-down to lead me to ever believe that the world is as you put it "fake." A dream is not fake, dreams are real; the events in them are either fantasy, history, and sometimes precognitions. I don't believe in all the existential/matrix theory that we don't really exist we're just a figment of someone's imagination crap. It's just a bunch of psychological mumbo jumbo.

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    Umm, I'm afraid I haven't had enough of an existential melt-down to lead me to ever believe that the world is as you put it "fake." A dream is not fake, dreams are real; the events in them are either fantasy, history, and sometimes precognitions. I don't believe in all the existential/matrix theory that we don't really exist we're just a figment of someone's imagination crap. It's just a bunch of psychological mumbo jumbo.
    No Dark it's a psychological condition people experience read up on the wikipedia article I posted. So it's not based on the belief that the world is fake.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast