+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Do you get along better with your father or your mother?

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you get along better with your father or your mother?

I would have to say i get along best with my mother.At least she has been there for me when i have need her unlike my father.My father......eh i have not talked to him in years i don't want to have any thing to do with him and he doesn't want anything to do with me.So pretty much i hate him since he never even tried to be a farther figure in my life...
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really know who I get along better, there are different things I can talk about with them and do around with them.
    My dad is very calm and mostly optimistic so it's easy just to be around him every day, but I can't really talk to him about stuff (duh!). He is also nice with that that he always allows me everything- all parties and stuff, he buys me stuff easily and so on, but then again my mum is so strict that I better ask her first (my dad won't stand up for me too )
    On the contrast, my mum is very strict and very moody (I think I'm more into her too >.<), she doesn't easily allow me to do stuff, doesn't easily give me money and gets mad at me for any little thing. But, on the other hand, I can talk to her about a lot of things and she also reacts better to my boyfriends and things like that (which I at first found hard to beleive in)...
    So you can't really say which I cope with better, I love them both ^^ lol

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

mam like my friend and more i have fun with my mam and i love her very much i feel conformable with her and she always give me the power and support ^_^ and i love being with her and we have a lovely contact ...

dad there is some limit with him but i love him for his rules he always tell me stores of him and his friends or family ... and he tell the stories in different way from others ... he is so kind ...

and the point that i love being with two of them that mean 50&#37;with mam and 50% with dad .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2