+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you go to Church?

Otaku Noodles is off to a good start Noodles's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you go to Church?

I use to go to church...
    Actually I helped at a church for a year and a half.
    But after a while I just couldn't find a reason to go. Don't get me wrong, I still read a bible verse here and there but going to church isn't something I care for doing. I just can't see the point in going any more.
    Mr. Fangs

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I make it a point to go to church every Sunday, and whenever there's an event or some kind of screening, workshop or meeting going on. Reason being, I grew up in a good Christian home with strict Methodist parents, and we're all very active members of the local church (local meaning national). When people ask me why I'm so active I sometimes tell them (just to avoid long discussions and more questions) that it's because my family was part of my church's pioneering group, but really, I do the things I do just because I want to serve God. I'm pretty religious in that respect, laugh if you want.

Newbie cidrazib may be famous one day cidrazib may be famous one day cidrazib's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes View Post
    I do go to church but I'm always forced into it.
    I dont like going to church.
    I dont belive in the christains beliefs so I have no reason to go but sadly I have a b***h for a mom.
    christain religion seems to force people to their beliefs. how many are christian? or is some sort of club.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

what do u mean how many christians?? or is it some kind of club ....

btw cidrazib its not a club and your not forced into it if u want to leave and be in some other religion u can do so and its not a club !!!! anyone whom belives in god and that the vrgin mary is the mother of god who died for our sins can be in the cathioc church ...

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

I use to go to chruch. That was because I was forced into going. I don't have the time to go to chruch any more. But I do tend to find my way back to chruch now and then.

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I have been raised that way and I go to church every sunday. I used to be force but now I just do it because I think that it is a good thing. Thought I do and yet I dont have a choice. my family is really religious and stuff.
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't go to church. I'm not at all religious, but I think that if I were, I would honor my religion in the way I live, and not think it nessecary to visit some establishment to prove my faith.

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

I go to church!!! Every Sunday and Wednesday I can. I'm not a real religious person though, I'm not saying that at all. I just like going sometimes.

I don't like forcing my beliefs on anyone. I mean if a person doesn't want to believe in something and you keep trying to force them into it, they are going to regret it, hate it, or just plain hate you. lol Though christians are told to spread the word... It doesn't say to force it down someones throat either.

But could be because of my family too. My sister is atheist, brother is wiccan (was satanist), father is buddist, mother was wiccan now claims to be christian, and others are agnostic or just don't believe in anything.

But to stay on topic... I do go to church and I enjoy it!

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast