+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: Do you go to Church?

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you go to Church?

I used to go to church quite a bit... I still attend service from time to time. But I hope that doesnt sudgest Im "religious".. Im spiritual... I got to church to learn. I find alot of inconsistancies and contradictions in the Bible. So I can't say I worship that as it were the word of God. However, It would have been difficult for me to be knowlegeable on the topic of religion if it hadn't been for church.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Newbie Emo_angel may be famous one day Emo_angel may be famous one day Emo_angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I go to church,every or most sundays.My parents make me,I mean it just,you have to wake up 7am in the weekend!!Whats with that?!Anyways,somedays I wanna go to church,then somedays I dont.See,Im a christian,but I just dont like when people yell and scream and speak in tongues.You really aren't suppose to speak it,not unless theres someone there to interpret,thats what the bible says..Alot of people in church are fake anyways..

Newbie Belle is off to a good start Belle's Avatar
    Thanks

I am Christian and I am supposed to go to church, but for some reason I stopped going. I still do believe in God and his rules, but I haven't really been going for a couple of months now. >.<!
    I am teh Evil Kitty! Fear me!!

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

I always go with my family every sunday, it is part of me being a christian and it also shows our faith in God...but if there is such an emergency then we can't go, but it's very not normal for us not to go attend the mass even if it's just anticipated...I don't know, we're just that religious...not so...lol

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Mormons and Jehova Witnesses are notorious for relentlessely trying to convert people.
    Actually, I was raised a Mormon. Even though there are a few overly anxious members, enough so to make that belief stick, of the religion; most are not that way. There are alot of things that are said 'bout mormons that are half-true or completely false. Although I don' belong to that faith, I was never baptized, but I found that most mormons were good people.

I don' go to church, I'm non-donminal, I found that belief based upon a congregation isn' for me. I believe in interpreting the Bible for myself and gauging my own beliefs 'bout It and God.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Heck no! i don't go to church! they always talk about how you dress.....like it is a freaking fashion show or something! WTH is that? if i want to pray to the lord i do it at home where i can do it naked if i want to!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm forced to go to church every sunday if I do not have a hockey game/practice or otherwise unable to go. Not to be offensive to the elder religious people here, but I, being at a younger age, find it relatively boring and usually pain myself to get thorugh a whole service. I want to leave as soon as I enter, to e honest. It just doesnt appeal to me.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6