Closed Thread

Thread: Do you hate mankind?

Newbie HellsPunker may be famous one day HellsPunker may be famous one day HellsPunker's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you hate mankind?

........ok, sure might be a stupid question but i hate most humans, i know thats what i am but if i could choose to be i wouldn't.
    Ive seen some cruel shit, done to people and animals(mostly to the animals is what pisses me off) im in a war to help wolf repopulation, im with a group called wolf international center, and if youve seen shit like i have for ex. aerial hunting, raids on wolf packs and what not..........grrr.....get this if theirs a state that can't touch wolves they can just wait cuz if the population exceeds 125 then they can go on a killing spree.............................we moved in on wolves not the other way around, thats what i hate about it!

May my eyes PIERCE your body, PARALIZING you with your SOUL restless. You have been DAMNED, listen for only my MARK on the WIND will give you back a walking LIFE, somthing for your soul to FILL!

Otaku kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you hate mankind?

Quote Originally Posted by HellsPunker View Post
    ........ok, sure might be a stupid question but i hate most humans, i know thats what i am but if i could choose to be i wouldn't.
    Ive seen some cruel shit, done to people and animals(mostly to the animals is what pisses me off) im in a war to help wolf repopulation, im with a group called wolf international center, and if youve seen shit like i have for ex. aerial hunting, raids on wolf packs and what not..........grrr.....get this if theirs a state that can't touch wolves they can just wait cuz if the population exceeds 125 then they can go on a killing spree.............................we moved in on wolves not the other way around, thats what i hate about it!
    ah just to give you a hint do not curse on this sight it's a rule anyways I hate some people to even though you don't suppose to hate cause people make fun of you and stuff which I hate which causes me to hate them and another thing the way you dress they look at you and laugh which makes me want to knick them out and beat there heads in tell they have brains damage and end up in the wheel chair, but yeah I know what your talking about it happens all the time with me.
    There was this kid who went to my school just came he was new I didn't see nothing wrong, but these stupid high school kids did all because he was wearing gothic cloth's so what I don't see nothing wrong with that at all. These are weird times my friend. yeah thats my answer to your thread.
    Your life means nothing to me.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you hate mankind?

No hate threads.

Closed Thread