Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Hate Yourself?

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Do You Hate Yourself?

Okay, this just came to me a little while ago.

Do you hate yourself? If so, why do you hate yourself?

I've always hated myself. I guess I hated myself because I was never too good to anyone. (Not in terms of love!) I always try my best, but no one notices. People say that I'm unlucky. A disgrace. A burden. I always mess up in things, school, family, friends, everything. That's why I thought of running away. But then I realized that it's just a challenge that God gave to me. So, I kep in my mind that God is always there for me and He gave me a purpose to live. So now, I don't hate myself anymore... well, a little, because I know that God is always there for me.

~ I was bored. XD

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Do You Hate Yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by ayu View Post
    Okay, this just came to me a little while ago.

Do you hate yourself? If so, why do you hate yourself?

I've always hated myself. I guess I hated myself because I was never too good to anyone. (Not in terms of love!) I always try my best, but no one notices. People say that I'm unlucky. A disgrace. A burden. I always mess up in things, school, family, friends, everything. That's why I thought of running away. But then I realized that it's just a challenge that God gave to me. So, I kep in my mind that God is always there for me and He gave me a purpose to live. So now, I don't hate myself anymore... well, a little, because I know that God is always there for me.

~ I was bored. XD
    Well in diffrent terms i hate myself. Like when i do something that i shouldnt or anything else that i have done wrong. But on the hole i don't hate myself, hate is a very strong word. So don't use it lightley.

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, you should never hate yourself. You have so much to live for. Young, and the world is your playground. I have seen people screwed over on numerous times, and they have rebounded even stronger than before.

You are healthy, have a good brain on your shoulders, and can do anything you put your mind to.

Who you hang around is a reflection of who you are yourself. Hang around positive people, and you will start to feel positive yourself.

Charge for your dreams!

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Ball View Post
    Oh, you should never hate yourself. You have so much to live for. Young, and the world is your playground. I have seen people screwed over on numerous times, and they have rebounded even stronger than before.

You are healthy, have a good brain on your shoulders, and can do anything you put your mind to.

Who you hang around is a reflection of who you are yourself. Hang around positive people, and you will start to feel positive yourself.

Charge for your dreams!
    *Adding on to DragonBalls heroic speach*
    You only get one life, don't dwell in hate because that is a waste of something that should be good, everything will rise to an equal level sooner or later.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't hate myself. . . I love being me! ^_^ Life has their ups and down. . . like I've only said I hated myself once. . . and that was when my heel broke in the damn mall and I had to take them off and wear this really cute silver ones with small glittery stones, when my outfit totally did not match! I had just bought them too! That's the thing that got me!
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

There have been times where I truly hated myself....but that is because I make some stupid mistake and got into trouble and that is the way of punishing myself...
    But hating yourself all the time....in my opinion can't be that healthy for you....your self-esteem goes down and you start looking at life at a negative perspective, you push away the people that love you and you become very isolated from the world....
    A person has to learn how to forgive him or herself because dwelling on those troubled thoughts will turn you into a person that you truly do not want to become....
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

There are times, yes, When I hate myself to the bone.
    Wish I could just end my ridiculous life and be like that.
    For both the things I've done and the world around me.

But there are also times when I can't bring myself to do it no matter what I really want.
    Because if I were to die I know people would mourn my death, not understand why etc.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh god I DETEST myself, to an UTMOST level, I loathe myself to no tomorrow, but this makes me strive to be better that what I am, better than my current pathetic level. Why do I hate myself? I just do...I don't often list the reasons, but yeah I just live with hating me while trying to better it.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast