Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Hate Yourself?

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do You Hate Yourself?

no i dont
    but i have to say that everyone has at some point.
    like when i was little and my parents were getting a divorce i had always thought
    that it was my fault so i hates myself
    i know now that it wasn't so i dont hate myself
    but i do hate some things i may do now and then.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

No, why would I hate myself?? It makes no sense. Sure, I don't look into the mirror and feel big but at the same time I would never hate myself. But i'm just glad you figured that you had gas and weren't really angry at yourself.

I'm pretty sure most of us have something we dislike about ourselves, but hate is a pretty strong word.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

some of the moments in my life make me hate myself but life is not always about sadness and tears its also about hapiness. i might hate myself one day but the other, well i love being me. thats part of life u know...
    Temari is so Cool

Newbie ninryuu is off to a good start ninryuu's Avatar
    Thanks

i believe that people don't usually hate all themselves, they only hate part of their personalities only because they can't do things the way they want to...
    somehow that's what force people to change, i mean if you don't like something you will throw it away or trasform it in something acceptable... it's not easy but that's what growing up is about... if people really hate themselves there might be a lot more suicides ...

for me i must say that i hate myself depending on the day... one day might love myself and other days i simply want to see myself death (not that i will kill myself) it´s just how i realise certain things that i fell confortable or not about myself
    Fate is unfair with the pure ones...

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been ta where some of the ppl who posted in this thread have been, that deep dark place in ur soul. A place where one feels no hope and that one has no importance in this world, but quite the exact opposite is true. As long as u r alive... u have importance. It may take longer for some ta realise that, but it's true. Whenever I'm feelin' a little melancholy, I get up and go ta a mirror, take a good long look at myself, and say; "Believe in urself; if in nothin' else."

One has ta believe in one's self, for if one doesn'; then who else will.
    Last edited by Joe Mage; Feb 11, 2008 at 05:40 PM. Reason: missed somethin'

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Well I love me. Like, more than a friend. I hate the stupid shit I do or say at times but I think I've got things pretty good for right now. If you hate yourself, wallowing in despair ain't going to help, make yourself lovable...to yourself...I didn't say I knew how. I always look to good friends for reassurance, people remind me just how good I've got it.

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

I LOVE BEING ME!!!! The reason I love being me, is because if I were to act like everyone else, my life would be so dull, I noticed thouse who tend not to get noticed, I befriend thoughs who have no friends, and I am kind to everyone, I enjoy being me because I would not be me if I did not.
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

I hate myself sometimes.b/c of the things that i do..I always end up hurting ppl close and dear to me-_- (i'm surpised that I still have friends.) ..Recently I had done something terrible to someon I care for so much..and I feel so bad about it..even though the person has forgiven me..it still bothers me inside cuz i'm just jerk at times..I have to pray to god to help me through this..(praying to the guy upstairs helps me)..True ,i shouldn't say ..I hate myself..b/c I feel like i'm a good kid at heart..but always it turns out bad..it's just I hate the fact that I can't stop things before it turns bad..-_-

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast