+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Do you have any Animals?

Newbie WhiteWave14 is off to a good start WhiteWave14's Avatar
    Under your BED! OMNOMNOM *eats your toes*
    Thanks

Question Do you have any Animals?

Yes, well I've always wondered what animals people have. This maybe an overused question... But I'll ask it anyways.

Do you have any animals? If so, what is their names and what breed are they? I have a Black lab and about 10 cats. (The cat's belong to my Mum!... She is the cat lady! )

My dog's name is Zowie, she was the runt of the litter and this was the day when I got to choose a little black lab puppy at lunch whenever the bell rang for when the dog's meal's was ready all of the other puppies ran and Zowie just sat right at my feet and gave me a look that said "Take me home! Please?" and now she's going onto her 9th year of being our family dog, we love her so much and stupidly we had gotten her fixed! When instead we could have sold the puppies and kept each runt of the litter, Zowie wants a puppy so bad, we've already decided to go and get her, her own little puppy, we're going to move before we do that though. :3 Oh! and Zowie's dad got ran over by a milk truck, this is true, you should know this if you watch Family Guy. XD; Horrible yes I know but still. o_________o

I own two of the cats, one's name is Oliver and the other is Puff-Daddy, but actually me and Mum own them all.

First their is Oliver: We had gotten Oliver from my old friend, Oliver was supposed to be a girl! But instead he was a boy, he hated Mum at first! he bit her hand when we had him for the first day! He was so cute though, I always had him around me, right on my headboard I have alittle book shelf, I cleared out all of my Mum's old books and some of my Harry Potter books and gotten a basket with alittle travel pillow, small heater, my old baby towel and put a little bowl of whipped cream and cut up turkey in there for when he got hungry at night, a cat box was placed in my bathroom, that same day I taught him how to use the potty in there he needed to, I read him a chapter of Harry Potter and the Sorcerers stone, every night before bed and right when I turned out the light he would go right back off to sleep, his favorite is the 2nd book, but anyways, he would fallow me everywhere and when I would be on the computer, he would be sitting right next to me on the desk curled up in alittle blanket. As he grew older he started going outside more and more, now when he comes home, he fallows me right into my room and curls up right beside me in bed when I'm asleep and always curls up on that same blanket on the desk, actually he's doing it right now. ^w^

Puff-Daddy: How he got his name? Well what do you think? He's so darn Fluffy! We actually thought he was a fur ball that his Mum threw up when she was having the others, when I was going to throw the fluff ball away, he kept moving! Until I had finally gotten a hold of him to realize, it was actually a kitten! I put him back with him Mum and then my Mum said "Puff-daddy" I looked at her "Puff-daddy?.. The kitten?" "Yep!" I fell to the floor laughing, we both laughed very hard and to this day he is still fluffy as can be along with other fluffy kittens. In which I accidentally named the only fluffy girl "Ozzy" After my favorite singer "Ozzy Osbourne"!

Itachi: This cat had been the most loving cat we had ever gotten, he used to weasel into things so much and that's how he got his name, "Itachi" in japanese means "Weasel", my Mum didn't get very fond of the name, not until I told her why and he just warmed up to her heart, sadly Itachi had gotten taken to the humane society by my stupid aunt and they had broken out and gotten taken by this old couple that owns a barn that has other cats, it still breaks my Mum's heart and I am always with her when we go to Evansville where the humane society is, I am waiting for an opportunity for when me and my aunt are going to Evansville alone and get Itachi back. I am still fully determined.
    Last edited by WhiteWave14; Feb 06, 2008 at 11:15 PM. Reason: :D!
    Live for Today, Wait for Tomorrow,
    and think about Yesterday.

Newbie tsukikawa13 is off to a good start tsukikawa13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you have any Animals?

I have one cat named kilala

and a dog which is named whisky

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks like this would be the right section ^_^
    I have 2 cats and 2 dogs.
    Both my dogs are cocker spaniels. One is named Lulu the other Tommy.
    My cats are just...well cats. I am not too familiar with cat breeds to be honest. One of my cats is name Zoey ( I have a pic of her on my profile ^_^)
    The other kitty is Jingle.

Though when I move out I cannot take them with me...it sucks. So when I get a place of my own I am going with cats, cats are awesome ^_^
    Plus a dog....a medium sized dog, nothing too small and nothing that could overtake me in a fight XD

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kairu For This Useful Post:

WhiteWave14 (Feb 08, 2008)

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I love animals, and I am a very big dog person. I have two dogs. their names are Hans and Tank, they are Miniature Pinchers. Hans is my dog, he is also the oldest and his birthday is comming up her shortly and he will be 10. Hans is very protective of our family but at the same time is very melow and calm. He is very quiet most of the time unless your a stranger, only then will he bark or growl for a little bit but then simply watch you to make sure that person is alright by how we act with them.
    The nick name for Hans is The Hansenfepher. (Which is rabbit stew)

Tank is my brothers dog. We named him Tank because... He is fat. Very very very fat. Also he is the biggest begger of any dog I have ever seen. He is very lazy as he will sleep most of the day and he loves to be under blankets and in peoples shirts. He is also a very stinky dog, so we give him a bath almost twice a week. He loves to lay on peoples chest and just sprall on you. He gets jelos very easily.
    Tank has many nick names but our favorit right now is calling him the rubber blubber.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

I HAVE THE SEXIEST CAT IN THE WORLD!! SHE IS ALL BLACK WITH A NICE BUTT. XD i have a thing for cat buts. XD anywho her name is nala.
    and i also have a mouse that she likes to stare at all the time and i have hamster that she is afraid of. lol.
    she is a weird cat. lol
    the mouse name is Chyro
    and the hamster is Bibbles
    ^^ i love them all and they are all so cute.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

8. The Following User Says Thank You to P.R. Princess For This Useful Post:

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes View Post
    I HAVE THE SEXIEST CAT IN THE WORLD!! SHE IS ALL BLACK WITH A NICE BUTT. XD i have a thing for cat buts. XD anywho her name is nala.
    and i also have a mouse that she likes to stare at all the time and i have hamster that she is afraid of. lol.
    she is a weird cat. lol
    the mouse name is Chyro
    and the hamster is Bibbles
    ^^ i love them all and they are all so cute.
    You have a thing for....cat butts...did I get that right O_o.
    That is pretty interesting. Care to explain that a little XD.

My dad is petrified of mouses, rats, hamsters or anything of that sort. It is pretty funny if you ask me since he is not afraid of anything else at all.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kairu For This Useful Post:

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

I have 3 Rottweilers, Tiny *He's huge btw*, Loco *spanish for crazy*, and Chuco *short for Pachuco*. . . I also have a red nose Pitbull named Chico . . . . their mommy's litte psychopaths. . .^_^
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheza For This Useful Post:

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

0.0 people have strange pets... I got a pray mantis ^.^ they are so fun
    death and life are one and the same

14. The Following User Says Thank You to basilisk888 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast