+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Do you have any Animals?

Newbie WhiteWave14 is off to a good start WhiteWave14's Avatar
    Under your BED! OMNOMNOM *eats your toes*
    Thanks

Re: Do you have any Animals?

Quote Originally Posted by SweetCandy View Post
    hmm I know u like cats..so do I.they rock..*high-five* ^.-..hmm but not so sure about the butt thing though..lol ..

That's awsome that u have 10 cats..I used to have 10 cats as well.but they died,ran away,or we had to give away..-_- and right now i don't have any..,geez i really miss them..but I aslo had a thing for rabbits ^.^ I had one and she was the my fav pet in the world..but again we had to give it away..-_-..I had about 5 fishes in my life..(not really a fan o.o they kinda scary)..it was cuz i wanted some kinda pet that I didn't have a to walk ,bath ,or feed as much..lol ..(they were all beta fish and they all died too)..i currently have a goldfish name mimi ..^.^
    hmm after typing this I realize that it seems like I'm not good with keeping pets..-_-
    Oh hun, don't feel bad! Alot of my cat's have either, A: Ran over. B: Ran away C: had to give them away!

If I could I would give you one of my cat's! I know you would love them, since you sound kind of like me with them, alot of my cat's are around people all the time so it would be easy to find one that would actually stay with you, we're planning on getting them fixed and giving some of them away. :3

If only you lived near me..
    Live for Today, Wait for Tomorrow,
    and think about Yesterday.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza View Post
    I have 3 Rottweilers, Tiny *He's huge btw*, Loco *spanish for crazy*, and Chuco *short for Pachuco*. . . I also have a red nose Pitbull named Chico . . . . their mommy's litte psychopaths. . .^_^
    Ohhhhhh~ I love your choice in dogs x3 I love Rottweiler's and Pitbulls! A friend of mine had them and the first time I came over I brought zowie with me and I swear they tackled me and kept licking my face where my scar is at, all dogs like to do that for some reason.

When I was little, I was at the little store I live 3 doors down from and a Rottweiler came up and I tried to pet him, well he bit off half of my face, luckily he didn't get my lips, just my cheek and tore up near my left eye. You could see my teeth through the hole of it!

But for some reason that just made me love dogs more, especially when I came home after I got my stitches in, to my old Black lab Darkness (She died in '99 and right after that we got zowie, I still couldn't stop crying my Mum said) and I swear Darkness kept trying to lick my scar and such.

Too tell you the truth, that should've made me terrified of dogs, but I'm not. o___o

I wish I could meet your dogs! DD: They all sound so cute~!

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWave14 View Post
    Ohhhhhh~ I love your choice in dogs x3 I love Rottweiler's and Pitbulls! A friend of mine had them and the first time I came over I brought zowie with me and I swear they tackled me and kept licking my face where my scar is at, all dogs like to do that for some reason.

When I was little, I was at the little store I live 3 doors down from and a Rottweiler came up and I tried to pet him, well he bit off half of my face, luckily he didn't get my lips, just my cheek and tore up near my left eye. You could see my teeth through the hole of it!

But for some reason that just made me love dogs more, especially when I came home after I got my stitches in, to my old Black lab Darkness (She died in '99 and right after that we got zowie, I still couldn't stop crying my Mum said) and I swear Darkness kept trying to lick my scar and such.

Too tell you the truth, that should've made me terrified of dogs, but I'm not. o___o

I wish I could meet your dogs! DD: They all sound so cute~!
    aww. . . I love Rottweilers and Pitbulls. . .I especially love it when people get near our fence, and they just start barking at them. ^_^ Freaks the hell out of ppl.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheza For This Useful Post:

WhiteWave14 (Feb 08, 2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scourge View Post
    I love animals, and I am a very big dog person. I have two dogs. their names are Hans and Tank, they are Miniature Pinchers. Hans is my dog, he is also the oldest and his birthday is coming up here shortly and he will be 10. Hans is very protective of our family but at the same time is very mellow and calm. He is very quiet most of the time unless your a stranger, only then will he bark or growl for a little bit but then simply watch you to make sure that person is alright by how we act with them.
    The nick name for Hans is The Hansenfepher. (Which is rabbit stew)

Tank is my brothers dog. We named him Tank because... He is fat. Very very very fat. Also he is the biggest begger of any dog I have ever seen. He is very lazy as he will sleep most of the day and he loves to be under blankets and in peoples shirts. He is also a very stinky dog, so we give him a bath almost twice a week. He loves to lay on peoples chest and just sprall on you. He gets jelos very easily.
    Tank has many nick names but our favorite right now is calling him the rubber blubber.
    Awww~ Tell Hans Jenny says "Happy Birthday!"

The same thing happens with zowie alot, she stinks all through the year, just not in summer, because we give her alot of baths in summer and she will not get in the bathtub for nothing so we have to do it outside.

But what takes the bad smell away with zowie is Oatmeal shampoo! It lasts for a month, any kind will do. Just alittle tip, because it might just work. You never know x3

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteWave14 For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Feb 07, 2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cheza View Post
    aww. . . I love Rottweilers and Pitbulls. . .I especially love it when people get near our fence, and they just start barking at them. ^_^ Freaks the hell out of ppl.
    I know! Zowie does the same thing to people, especially to people we don't like, It's always funny to see them run even though she's on a chain.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWave14 View Post
    Awww~ Tell Hans Jenny says "Happy Birthday!"

The same thing happens with zowie alot, she stinks all through the year, just not in summer, because we give her alot of baths in summer and she will not get in the bathtub for nothing so we have to do it outside.

But what takes the bad smell away with zowie is Oatmeal shampoo! It lasts for a month, any kind will do. Just alittle tip, because it might just work. You never know x3
    Thank you very much, I will tell Hans that you wish him a Happy Birthday.

As for the bath Oatmeal thing, I will try that. I will do anything to make him stop smelling like... I dont know how to discribe how bad Tank smells some times. Any way I will give the Oatmeal thing a shot. Thanks once again.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

abc
    Newbie abc is off to a good start abc's Avatar
    Thanks

I have three dogs im a dog lover
    My first dog's name is Bradley (its a girl dont ask me where i got that name from please)
    S
    And i have two other dogs which are bradley's kids
    one's name is precious and the oth's name is Katamari
    They are my babies.
    They mean the world to me.
    Attached Images

11. The Following User Says Thank You to abc For This Useful Post:

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

aha ..... i have little cats ..... and i have there mother ...... and i have there grandmother ... and sometime there father come ..... and i don't know who is there grandfather ...... and i were have there uncle but he died in car accident ..... i know that silly =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Frozen Rose For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast