+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have any Regrets?

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Question Do you have any Regrets?

Well,

I was wondering...Are you people regretting over something? Something important that you can't tell others honestly or truthfully.

I'm regretting that I can't tell many secrets to people close to me...For them...it's important to know, But I find it very difficult to...explain and stuff...I always end up wondering what would happen and I end up telling them the truth.

I'm regretting the fact that I don't have any guts.

So I was wondering if you guys have anything to regret over.

• You lied to someone (not a normal lie)
    • Something funny (I need a good laugh)
    • Something important that you screwed up (haha )
    • You're regretting over someone close to you (I don't know how to say that in any other way)

P.S Spare me...It's like my first thread *shrinks*

-x- Zainab -x-

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you have any Regrets?

hmm interesting....

well i regret many things as well, like not visting my grandmother over the summer, and she just died a few weeks ago.very sad i know...

but we have to learn how to move on with these things

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cool Re: Do you have any Regrets?

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    hmm interesting....

well i regret many things as well, like not visting my grandmother over the summer, and she just died a few weeks ago.very sad i know...

but we have to learn how to move on with these things
    That is sad...Now that you mention it...I never had the chance to go to my aunties funeral...So I understand...yea. -.-

Move on.....yup...that's the way. Keep walking ahead

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

agreed move on..

Hmmm i regret...shaving my legs... ~.~ accidently shaved a bit then i have to shave both legs... now the hair is like ...darn long? xD *sighs* damn... if only... ~.~

there.. hope ya have a good laugh.. T.T

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Thanks

Smile Re: Do you have any Regrets?

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    agreed move on..

Hmmm i regret...shaving my legs... ~.~ accidently shaved a bit then i have to shave both legs... now the hair is like ...darn long? xD *sighs* damn... if only... ~.~

there.. hope ya have a good laugh.. T.T

A good laugh?

My poor tummy is aching BAD!!!!

Long? X.X xD

*cough* *ahem* sorry -__-'

-x- Zainab -x-

Otaku Tom2Ace is off to a good start Tom2Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

i have done a lot of things that i regret like back once in secondry school i got into a fight and the other guy thought he was going to win and so did i but he came up to me a punched me and i just went mental and started hitting him back and i hurt the guy some i really regret that moment

Otaku Bowling Champion Tifa Lockhart is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ihauntforlust View Post

I'm regretting that I can't tell many secrets to people close to me...For them...it's important to know, But I find it very difficult to...explain and stuff...I always end up wondering what would happen and I end up telling them the truth.
    Haha, you're not the only one who feels that way. Sometimes I imagine what it would be like if I did tell them... But every time I do, I keep imagining negative results. Maybe someday I'll have the guts to tell them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa Lockhart View Post
    Haha, you're not the only one who feels that way. Sometimes I imagine what it would be like if I did tell them... But every time I do, I keep imagining negative results. Maybe someday I'll have the guts to tell them.

Exactly....I just wait for that certain day to come...But deep inside I KNOW that it wont....I get negative results all the time as well. Just isn't fair

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast