+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Do you have any Regrets?

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you have any Regrets?

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post

Hmmm i regret...shaving my legs... ~.~ accidently shaved a bit then i have to shave both legs... now the hair is like ...darn long? xD *sighs* damn... if only... ~.~

there.. hope ya have a good laugh.. T.T

Are you serious!!!!!!????????? lol ^^ how could you have done something like that!!!!!! It's so silly!! LOL ^^ I' m laughing my head off here!!!!!!! Lol ^^ why did you shave both afterwards? wth?! lol how could have you " accidentaly" done that?

Nope... I've never regreted anything that much (though there's one thing I'm wondering about, but the thing is- I don't know if I'd do otherways if I had a chance, because then I'd lose so many good things... I don't want to...)

There is one thing witch I'd like to change, but I'm not to blame in it (unless it came as a god's punnishment). I'd really wish to have the chance to stop that bus on 22nd of October, the bus that hit Rays father... But I guess you get a change to fix something only in dreams and in movies...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post

There is one thing witch I'd like to change, but I'm not to blame in it (unless it came as a god's punnishment). I'd really wish to have the chance to stop that bus on 22nd of October, the bus that hit Rays father... But I guess you get a change to fix something only in dreams and in movies...
    That's sad...
    I know....It only exists in dreams and movies......
    Funny how you just wish but .... It may have been Gods wish~ ~I agree with you there

~and compared to god....there's nothing we can really do against him.

i have done a lot of things that i regret like back once in secondary school i got into a fight and the other guy thought he was going to win and so did i but he came up to me a punched me and i just went mental and started hitting him back and i hurt the guy some i really regret that moment
    I really don't know what to say here, But I think from my point of view that it was his fault....He's the one who started it...So I don't think you should regret that moment...But I know the feeling of guilt... yup~

Newbie Clorox is off to a good start Clorox's Avatar
    Thanks

I have so many regrets...

One of them is I regret being born, but that is for me trying to run away from everyday life & it's hassles, obstacles, hardship, lies, hurt, deception, pain, etc.. I think you all get the picture, but n*e*ways I know I need to stop feeling like that, but at times I can't help it cause it is so much negativity that not being born is the only positive option...

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Post Re: Do you have any Regrets?

Quote Originally Posted by Clorox View Post
    I have so many regrets...

One of them is I regret being born, but that is for me trying to run away from everyday life & it's hassles, obstacles, hardship, lies, hurt, deception, pain, etc.. I think you all get the picture, but n*e*ways I know I need to stop feeling like that, but at times I can't help it cause it is so much negativity that not being born is the only positive option...
    haha~ I've felt that as well. I question my every existence, Everyone gets hurt sometime....Well...if some people get hurt always without knowing....It's nothing new to them getting hurt, getting lied to, deception. I avoid that feeling....But I think mostly some people regret being born as well, And no...It's not a positive option...You just go through stuff and than you begin to question your life. Somethings you can't even explain to yourself...I've felt like a toy everytime, And I think I still do.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I regret my entire previous way of life because I was sad, miserable, and depressed. I thought there was nothing, I meant nothing, and so on. I truly regret what happened during that time to me and anyone else caught within the mix.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Thanks

Cool Re: Do you have any Regrets?

Quote Originally Posted by dark angel swordsman View Post
    I regret my entire previous way of life because I was sad, miserable, and depressed. I thought there was nothing, I meant nothing, and so on. I truly regret what happened during that time to me and anyone else caught within the mix.
    So for you...it's like moving on type of way? -.- lucky -.-

I always tend to move on but sometimes life pulls you back, and you get to face the same problems over and over again -.- Hard but some people manage (me)

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Eh... I'm not a person *sheep* who regrets things even if they were bad and mean.
    Because --- I believe that what is done-- has been done. I don't mind correcting or apologizing but dwelling in it is definitely something I won't do.
    I mean --- Why the unnecessary depression? (Laughs)

But I must say --- cutting my hair is always the one thing that I regret most.. >_<

@Rayme
    YOU SHAVE YOUR LEGS!? <OAO>
    Eraitkocha! What are you!?
    Last edited by Aya-kun; Nov 05, 2007 at 04:45 AM.
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

I regret not having close friends who can help me when I need it,
    But I am stubborn that way and will not ask for help anyway.
    I also regret all the hardships that i have put myself through.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast