+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Do you have any Regrets?

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Post Re: Do you have any Regrets?

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun View Post

But I must say --- cutting my hair is always the one thing that I regret most.. >_<
    I know...I neVER want to cut my hair ...Ok I might but when being 8 to 11 year old ...My mom has ALWAYS cut my hair, But now...I never let her...since she's off my back....My dad is after cutting my hair....too bad I always have an excuse

I regret not having close friends who can help me when I need it,
    But I am stubborn that way and will not ask for help anyway.
    I also regret all the hardships that i have put myself through.
    @Overload Well, In real life I do have friends but not close ones either .... I never really bother to ask them for help either, lol but I'm not stubborn...

Really? you regret that? interesting.... >>.>>

-x- Zainab -x-

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you have any Regrets?

I can honestly say I've got my regrets. I've made a lot of mistakes in life and my past is no walk in the park...

I regret doing/selling drugs when I was 18-19, because my life was F****D until I was about 22, due to that crap! I regret everything I've ever done to make anyone distrust me. And I regret leaving my house this morning without a lighter! I need a cig!! LOL.

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

well i have some things to regret but this on is the one that i regret the most... my aunt(my mom's friend but we taugh of her as family) passed away about a year ago and when i saw her (we drove 16 hours to see her) i never said how much i was going to miss her or goodbye...

that's one thing i wish i could do now but i know she is watching over me and that makes me feel safe and happy^^
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Otaku ING Cricket Champion, Chickenboy Chucky Champion, Dancer duck Champion, Jake,s Fire Power Champion, Bomber Bob Champion, Road Hogs Champion, Van Champion, Hacker Champion, Gorillaz Tiles Champion, Clicken Gold Champion, Galleon Champion, QBeez Champion ihauntforlust is off to a good start
    Thanks

Post Re: Do you have any Regrets?

@ Atomic ~ Well, atleast you moved on right? Now instead of drugs..............poetry awesome ^o^

@ Ryo ~ Yes, Atleastshe's watching you from above ^o^ Making you feel safe, I actually was also in that situation where a close friend died but.... Oh well ^o^

-x- Zainab -x-

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to hit my head when I got mad... And now I deeply regret it. I've been having frequent short-term memory losses since then.

Well, I regret attempting suicide. Ugh, I had a terrible rash on my left arm for a week... Note to self, don't overdose self with Ibuprofen.

I regret setting my alarm today. I was just having the yummiest dream, and then it's shattered, shattered by a beeping sound. No... Ouka and Seika, they were just about to... *sobs* Goohohou...
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    agreed move on..

Hmmm i regret...shaving my legs... ~.~ accidently shaved a bit then i have to shave both legs... now the hair is like ...darn long? xD *sighs* damn... if only... ~.~

there.. hope ya have a good laugh.. T.T

You shaved your legs? Are you EMO?! That's all right . . . It's nothing to regret. You ought to do it more often so that your legs are silky smooth. (I'm not laughing AT you . . . I'm laughing WITH you . . . okay, I'm laughing AT you.)

abc
    Newbie abc is off to a good start abc's Avatar
    Thanks

There are many things i regret, one of them i really liked this boy, he and i had a something between us then he just up and left me for one of the most popular girls in primary school, and he left me at the time i needed him the most. It was really heartbreaking
    We have not seen each other since we left primary school 5 yrs ago but if i get to see him again i would definately let him know all the pain he put me through
    But when i think about it now he's nothing to me more than just a bad memory that unfortunately takes up memory space in my head.
    I learn from my mistkes and regrets, this time ill know if a boy is playing games or not, so i can break his heart before he can break mine, if he turns suicidal, I DONT GIVE A F@%&
    The main point is im saving my heart from further heartbreak

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

i regret cutting my leg. cuz now i got terrible scars. hitting my self in the head now i got terrible migranes.

Tanks zyta

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast