+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Do you have any Regrets?

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you have any Regrets?

Ha! Every day a major project is due and I find myself with my hand glued to the coffee pot, bags under my eyes, asking myself why I didn't start sooner . . . those are the days I have regret.

Newbie Chibi is off to a good start Chibi's Avatar
    Thanks

My only regret is really rather sad. i didn't get to see my younger brother the day he died, and i wasn't able to go to the funeral. i still havent forgiven myself.

Otaku arekandera is off to a good start arekandera's Avatar
    Thanks

I have lots of regrets like;lying to my mom(when she had to know the truth)and to my brother when i was younger and i felt i hated him,breaking up with my friend Mary,being lazy when i should do lots of things,accidently killing one of my cat's cubs(i didn't know he was there when i jumped*cries*...my cat still scrapes me every time she sees me jumping around...noone knows about it my parents though that the cub got lost so they didn't ask me..),not listening to my mom and getting hurt by someone i though that was my friend,not telling someone how much i love him and for this I lost him forever*sighs*....and many more but I'm still trying to get over them but sometimes it's harder than others could think.

"If you need something to worship, then worship life - all life, every last crawling bit of it! We're all in this beauty together!" - Frank Herbert

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

The only regrets I have is fallinf in love with a gay. At first I didn't know he was a gay until he told me so. Eww... I hate it. And being friends with someone I hate.

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Me I have alot of things I have regretted. Its like hell when I encounter things.. One of it is when my grandma hospitalized, I prioritized my friends first than visiting her in the hospital knowing that she toke good care of me since I was born when my parents leave to her because of work. huhuhuhuh T_T.. I feel really sick that time...T_T

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess I can say there are a few things I can regret.

The first one that I can NOt forgive myself on is allowing myself to manipulated and used for sexual gain from someone else. I won't say her name, but yeah....I regret doing the deed.

Another is getting into an arguement and just thrashing somene I know verbally before she...well didn't survive an accident.

Also not taking chances and holding back on things that could of been great success, such as skipping a swim meet, and other things which I won't mention.

Also regret being the quiet kid for three years letting myself get picked on.

And a hell of a lot more.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5