Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Do you know someone with Autism

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you know someone with Autism

Have any of you have to put up with some who has atesium?
    I have to put up with a nephew who got this stupid disorder, he's 23 and because of this stupid disorder he acts like a darn spoiled brat, he throws things and break things, he screams and yells, and yes it gets on my nerves.
    I pay my poor sister $300 a mounth with house payments but it seem more like $300 for listin to that spoil brat's behavor, and to tell you the truth Atesium is very very very Annoying and real bothering .
    I wish his mother take him to the doctor so he get behavor medication.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Atesium > The big stink

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    Have any of you have to put up with some who has atesium?
    I have to put up with a nephew who got this stupid disorder, he's 23 and because of this stupid disorder he acts like a darn spoiled brat, he throws things and break things, he screams and yells, and yes it gets on my nerves.
    I pay my poor sister $300 a mounth with house payments but it seem more like $300 for listin to that spoil brat's behavor, and to tell you the truth Atesium is very very very Annoying and real bothering .
    I wish his mother take him to the doctor so he get behavor medication.
    Do you mean autism??? Or is atesium another disorder because I have never heard of this disorder. If it is autism, then yeah I have worked with a kid back when I was a volunteer; and no, the kid was not like how you described your nephew at all.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Atesium > The big stink

Yes I mean autism what a hard word , It's very disturbing and very annoying that dis order makes him act like spoiled brat, sadly I could never some peace of mind here .

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you know someone with Autism

Small mod edit for the title.

For more info on this disorder, view this website: Autism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Hah! I go to a school which works with kids who have Autism, well there are some which are annoying too, but the school is working well for them not to seems spoiled to everyone around. They treat them almost the same as everyone else and I find it a very good way of treating them. Of course they get extra help in studies, but otherways, they are not allowed to run around shouting and step on everyone's heads.

Well I got to know two of those "kids" better (one of them was 19 so it's hard to call him a kid ) in my trip to Africa. Well one of them, a girl, was hard to deal with, because she kept on talking nonsence non stop, it was so damn annoying, but if you didn't really react with any kind of excitment to what she says for some time, she stopped or fell asleep. The 19 old guy, on the other hand, was completely normal most of the time and was very quiet. An oddness was his emotionality, but then again- I am almost just as emotional as him. So yeah... autism can be very annoying and yet some people with autism can be very nice, I guess it all depends on how they are tought...

Well maybe your nephew should get some calming medicine, but you know... I think it's too late to change him, since everything is put in the person in his childhood...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Thanks

Well beleave or not All I had to eat all all mounth is crappy oat meal, because my sister's Autism son eat every thing up her son is like a eating machine he always in the fridge , my mom calls it he needs I'm affraid I have to go out to eat. With Autism he has he just self centerd and don't think about others , Back than I was incharge super vising handycap kids , but Autism is the very serve worst thing that can happen to anyone,.
    and now I have to put up with this Autism crap ,you bet I dam God for tormenting me like this.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, seriously, if this thread is just for bashing a group of people you find annoying, especially a group of people who through no fault of their own have a mental disability, I will close this thread, and give an infraction everyone who discriminates.

During high school I was fortunate enough to volunteer in my schools special needs department, and I have to say working with kids who had Autism was the most rewarding time in my school career.

Discrimination of any kind is not tolerated on this website. It stops NOW.

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

I have also volunteered myself, and have come across hundreds of individuals with mental disabilities and others. Private schools and public, I have had the opportunity and privilege of knowing and befirending them. I would also suggest reading that link about it, because there is a variety of experiences with it. autism and anything else that disables you in certain ways, isn't quite a walk through the park for anyone.

Attack the diease my friend, not the person. If it is that much of a problem, I suggest a career in medicine would be in order.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast