53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

49 92.45%
  • No

4 7.55%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like Pizza?

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you like Pizza?

I don't like pizza, and that's what I had to eat for dinner. It just doesn't taste good to me, plus it's so greasy. Then after I eat it, I have the taste of grease in my mouth. *runs to bathroom to rinse out mouth*

This may seem stupid, but I was wondering... Do you like pizza, and what is your favorite pizza if you do? Why do you like it? WHY??? I just don't see how people like it so much. I only know of two other people that don't like it.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you like Pizza?

I sorta don't like pizza however if i have to eat it, i'll eat it. Similar to you, i find it quite greasy. The taste is just weird.
    If i do, i usually eat vegetarian pizza or supreme.
    You can add one more person to the list of those who like pizza.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, yes I like it. My favorite is a white pizza (no sauce) with a couple of veggies in it. Sorry, I don't like eating meat on mine that much, but I would if I had too. As for the grease, I remember a friend of mine in hs use to dip his pizza in the grease that leaked out on the plate saying that's the best part....................it grossed me out, lol.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Banned ABC Crazy Champion flaminghate may be famous one day flaminghate may be famous one day
    Thanks

HELL YEAH!!! pizza rocks,
    me and my family have pizza once every two weeks,
    I love cheese pizza

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

well i for one love good pizzas. especially the ones that i make, and there nothing grease about it, since i make the dough and all. if anything it might be a bit soggy if the pineapple hasn't be drained properly but thats about it. other wise man, it will make ur mouth water. but yea i can't see how ppl can eat pizza that is just meat, especially pepperoni pizzas.

but i also work at a pizza store so yea, those pizzas are pretty grease, especially with the oil they put in the pan. so yea, those aren't that good at all. but when ur as hungry as all hell, anything starts to look good.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

I love pizzas no matter what ^_^ The soft cheese dissolving in your mouth, and all the flavours explode on your tongue. Hmmnnn. I'm hungry now ^^;
    I like any kind of pizza, with or without meat it doesn't matter ^_^

Otaku DJjorgen may be famous one day DJjorgen may be famous one day
    Thanks

pizza is a gamers food of life
    so yeah i like it , yes i am a gamer but not one who sits behind his pc 24/7
    i play when i have the time and if i do im usually to lazy to cook
    and i enjoy a good pizza then
    there is alot of difference in the taste of pizza
    so thats why i say a good pizza
    i've had pizza's which simply disgust me
    but if you go to a real italian pizza maker its heaven

thanks a mill Naruto1988 for the sig

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Aren't real italian pizzas flatter or something?????? I say this cause I've been to "authentic" italian pizzerias here and they seem the same. They kinda bore me, but that's probably cause I live in a less diverse area.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 34 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast