4 7.55%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like Pizza?

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Do you like Pizza?

Quote Originally Posted by Ky-lyrra View Post
    Exactlly I'm tired of that. Why can't they just stay seperate. I don't know I have never had a Hawaiian Pizza what is on it? I mean you guys make it sound really good. Tell me though what is with the resturants that have joined together with Pizza Hut and the pizza's being so tiny?
    Hawaiin Pizza? Hmm, well it is your regular cheese pizza with toppings of ham and pineapple. I absolutely love that kind of pizza, and can never get enough. Oiy, it's making me hungry right now. But yes ky-chan, it is a very good kind of pizza which I reccommend! And as far as the restaurants combining with each other. I have no clue why they do that. But it is a rip off. Because when it comes to the pizza, they give you these crappy, tiny slices that wouldn't satisfy a two year old.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

What is with just about every one it seem like the only pizza ppl like are Hawaiian *did i not get the momo* b/w supream pizza way better
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

I hate Hawaiian pizza. Simply because I hate pineapple on top of a pizza.
    Happy now? Remember that this is not the "what's your favourite pizza?" thread.

Otaku rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai may be famous one day rksamurai's Avatar
    Thanks

I like pizza. I like to eat pizza with pinapple at times. I persoonally like cheese the most. I dont really care for it when it has a lot of toppings on it. The veggie pizza I dont care for either. The american pizza is the most awesome thing ever!!!!
    Thank you Lasura!
    My lover speaks; and he says, 'Arise my beloved my beautiful one and come!' -Song of Songs 2:10

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I could never get addicted to pizza. Reason being, I don't eat it enough to be addicted to it.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

i could never get addicted to pizza. Reason being, I don't eat it enough to be addicted to it.
    I agree with blue_rebel, to get addicted to pizza a person would have to eat it like 24/7 or just a lot. Pizza isn't too healthy so i don't think a person could eat it so many times.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

My firend orders pizza like every other day. I'm over his house, and it seems like that is all he ever eats, I can't take it anymore, lol.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i wouldn't be able to take it either if i was over a someones place eating pizza everytime. Its not often you hear about an addiction to pizza, normally its something like you can get everyday like beer, alcohol or chocolate.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast