53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

49 92.45%
  • No

4 7.55%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like Pizza?

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you like Pizza?

It doesn't taste normal to me really. I mean it's just not the same. It's meant to be eaten hot yes but it's meant to be eaten and not leave it out to get cold.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Cold pizza has more flavor? Maybe because of the bacteria at work. Stuff starts fermenting, and voila. The cheese tastes better (if you like smelly cheese).

Just a guess.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

I love pizzzaaaaaa. It sooooo good on your mouth when you take that first scrumptuouse bite. I really like Stuffed crust with a little bit olives and mushrooms. Thats goooooooooooooood.(^.^) I've always liked PPPPIZZZAAAA. It want some now that I think about it. I also have it like every day at lunch of course thats like the only good thing my school serves.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks

It want some now that I think about it. I also have it like every day at lunch of course thats like the only good thing my school serves.
    Your school sells pizza. For my school its considered an unhealthy food so they can't sell it. Though that doesn't mind me because i'm not excatly a pizza fan.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Pizza is i think a college meal. with me being in college all we do is order pizza to our room and pig out around the couch....a typical college day lol
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Cold pizza has more flavor? Maybe because of the bacteria at work. Stuff starts fermenting, and voila. The cheese tastes better (if you like smelly cheese).

Just a guess.
    u make cold pizza sound nasty makes me not want it o well.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    Pizza is i think a college meal. with me being in college all we do is order pizza to our room and pig out around the couch....a typical college day lol
    I believe it's partially to blame for the "Freshman 15." Personally, I can't stand the stuff.

Newbie teardrops may be famous one day teardrops may be famous one day teardrops's Avatar
    Thanks

I can't really say I do or don't. I mean I only like pizza if it has just a little sauce, not too spicy and olives on the top. I especially love it when the bread is a little doughy like homeade pizza.......i know im so picky, at least I don't hate it anymore.

P.s does any1 like pizza when the crust is a little hard, like the pizza they serve at most schools? all hard and stuff.....i dont know how people can eat that stuff.
    Pain is just a state of mind. So get over it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast