53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

49 92.45%
  • No

4 7.55%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like Pizza?

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you like Pizza?

no matter what, meat can't be healthier than lettuce. Unless you throw dressing all over the dang salad, then it would be fatter.

Just had a slice of hawaiian pizza the other day and I still don't see where the hype is coming from. I'll just stick to my white pizza........lol.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Salad style pizza for some reason that not to catchy but it is some wat good i must say.

Yes Hawaiian pizza isent all that good but o well every one likes some thing different just like deo and his white pizza right deo .
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a feeling you are mocking white pizza, lol. I haven't had it in awhile, so I might just get it tomorrow. And yes, everyone has their own opinion and tastes, but it is good to try new things once in awhile. >.<
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Me mocking u never XD

Yes ever one dose like some thing different just like me and my salad pizza witch can be awesome some times its defiantly different thats for sure.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Waaaaiiitttt. Surely you can't mean tossed salad ON pizza???

Otaku shikashu may be famous one day shikashu may be famous one day shikashu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Some people may do that, example me with a dressing, but it depends at times.

I kind of like pizza except when it's overcook, leftovers, or isn't cook, sometimes even the flavor, each person has a different taste in food, some like super spicy, others sweet to the extreme, some may not like pizza others do, weid how the food category goes, the weirdest would be...I think french fries with something sweet, I guess, depending on the taste of the person.

Arigatou Nao chan for the sig^_^
    warning, dangerous diclonious on the lose!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I only love good pizza's not the stuff you can get delivered from Pizza Hut, domino's or Eagle boys..the nice pizza's you get from the cute little woodfired places yummy! the REAL pizza's

Like what Hussan said:

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    The typical American Pizza has a thick, fat crust and most of them are "pan pizza". Meaning that they were made in a specialized pan.
    On top of that, the American pizza style seems to have been adapted to the American taste, making it very greasy.
    E.g.

The typical Italian style pizza is bigger and flatter. The ingredients should be fresh (in a restaurant at least), the dough should be very thin it the pizza should be baked in a brick oven like the one in the picture. Well made Italian pizza isn't really fast food and can be pretty healthy.

E.g.

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    I so mean tossed salad on pizza. That is what it is. Salad on pizza. I'm telling you, America finds ANY reason for its citizens to get fat! It's a disgrace. And about what you said earlier about "spaghetti & meatballs" pizza.. are you serious? Now that is one pizza topping that I have never heard of. That's just blowing "pizza" way out of proportion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 ... LastLast