53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

49 92.45%
  • No

4 7.55%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like Pizza?

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you like Pizza?

i am hungry....and i am addicted to pizza sometimes i would eat pizza for luch every single day especially the one that my school make except is a little bit expensive

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    I love pizza, and cannot get enough of it! My favorite kind of pizza is hawaiian. I love eating the pinneaple with ham together on melted cheese and excellent crust! So delicious... oh how it satisfies my tastebuds. Pizza is yummy, and that's all there is to it.

Reading this makes me hungry,i do like hawaiian but even better is the supream pepperoni,hamburger,peppers,onions,mushrooms,and cheese all withs some great crust is sooo good , now thats a good pizza makes me hungry just typing it.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

uhg, meat. I can't eat that much meat on a pizza anymore, it just makes me sick,
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Waaaa u dont like that much meat on it why?? but its sooooo good
    ....Player Killer....

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

I had too much pizza hut and dominos in my youth, lol. I just lost interest in it and can't stand that much anymore..........soorryyy.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

I like pizza! But Pizza for less pizza is really cheap! That pizza isn't very good. Pepperoni is my favorite kind of pizza!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deodaclan18 View Post
    I had too much pizza hut and dominos in my youth, lol. I just lost interest in it and can't stand that much anymore..........soorryyy.
    Then u must have really had a lot then to say that.

Wounder if any on likes anchovies on there pizza? i personaly hate them but there are some ppl that like them.
    ....Player Killer....

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    Reading this makes me hungry,i do like hawaiian but even better is the supream pepperoni,hamburger,peppers,onions,mushrooms,and cheese all withs some great crust is sooo good , now thats a good pizza makes me hungry just typing it.
    o__<

ew .

I cannot stand mushrooms on pizza!! Which is totally weird, because when I was younger I used to eat only musroom pizza..

oh well.

Hawaiin is the best. No doubting that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast