+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like your name?

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you like your name?

well I think the title says it all ^^ do you like your name?
    I say yea^^ I was named after my aunt who died when she was 12 so my father *her brother* wanted my family to keep her alive so people know and still think about her.
    Sometimes I think about changing my name but a name is giving to a child showing the love the parents had for them. That's why parents name you they are showing their love you showing you off to the world ^^

-So do you like your name?
    - And if you had a chance what would you change it too?
    Last edited by gren; Dec 16, 2007 at 10:33 PM.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ryomakurosaki For This Useful Post:

!Mini Dev (Dec 17, 2007)

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you like you're name?

Acutally, i don't like my name honestly. Simply becuase its too hard for me to pronounce simply becuase it has to many 'S's, and i have a really bad lisp. hehe, a curse i say.

As for another, name, im not sure, i really don't know many i like.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

mm i do like it i gues not alot of girls have the same name.
    well that i know
    my name is hilary and i say it is better than what my mom was origially going to call me.
    I dont think i would change my name though. even though i dont realy like it.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

I dont like my full name but i like my nick name(Ali) if i had the chance to change it i would replace my middle name w/ my first name. I like my middle name better (Isabell) bcuz thats my great grandmother's name :
    Temari is so Cool

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

I actually I do love my name but the problem is that theres too many Michelle's in MY SCHOOL!!! It gets confusing when my teacher says my name but they mean another one.... and my neighbor was name Michelle so I'm Michelle number 1 and she's Michelle number 2. ^^

Oh well I rather leave my name alone cause I'm pretty use to being called Michelle! ^^
    Last edited by KuwiRules145; Dec 16, 2007 at 09:43 PM.
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Abigail, Abigail... I like the sound of it and the meaning, "father rejoices" is pretty interesting... And I don't know many other Abigails. But I could use a better name... I hate my last name. It's ugly, and my whole childhood, I've been teased about it... My mother's last name, "Calalo" is prettier than my father's, but still not right to me... But so far, my first name and last name match pretty well, since I'm used to this identity.

I'd prefer a first name that's more masculine, but only to the point of androgyny... Like Rasui. It's an Egyptian name for men, but I don't care. And my last name... Um... something with an L... like Lasura? Except that's sort of taken XD... I don't knw know, as long as it starts with an L and has an R somewhere in it. ...I got it! Lara! And I wouldn't mind if people started nicknaming me "Lara Croft", either... Old-time Tomb Raider fan here.

If I was a guy, and I could choose any name I want, I'd choose... Arthmael Thales. Though it'd cause many identity problems for my friend and I... Dang it.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Otaku Tetsanosuke Kirikami is off to a good start Tetsanosuke Kirikami's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm actually happy with my name. It just has it's good and bad points is all. Lol.

Timmothy -- Timmy -- Timmeh--Tim.

I wouldn't change my name, at least not yet. I don't have much reason.

"Walk in with Reason, and leave with Passion."

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryomakurosaki View Post
    -So do you like you're name?
    - And if you had a chance what would you change it too?
    Jamie... hmm.. Don't get me wrong, I like my name... i do but it came from my dad's middle name James... -.- and that part i don't like.. It's not because it came from a guy name but because it came from my father and I strongly dislike him.

Would i change it though? No for the simple fact that they gave it to me and it's my name.... If i changed it... i would have to change me too...
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast