+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11

Thread: Do you like your name?

abc
    Newbie abc is off to a good start abc's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you like your name?

My aunt named me as well i dont know where she got that name from but it seems to be pretty popular now.
    I really like my name and i wouldmt change it no matter what my family and friends have different nicknames for me
    and in greek my name means BUTTERFLY OMG why shouldnt i like my name?

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy View Post
    My aunt named me as well i dont know where she got that name from but it seems to be pretty popular now.
    I really like my name and i wouldmt change it no matter what my family and friends have different nicknames for me
    and in greek my name means BUTTERFLY OMG why shouldnt i like my name?
    WOW >>>> you name mean Butterfly >>>> WOW ...... i will tell you don't ever change your name ..... you have very beautiful meaning for your name .... and how i will say this >>>> Hmmm ..... can you tell me what your name ?

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    Hmmm... yes thats true... only a very close person to you can see that though

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    I think its my personality is girlish... many AO members thinks im a girl but im not that girlish in real life as im in the forum
    well they think so because you're putting a "guy-kissing-a-girl" avatar which is less common for guys compared to girls .. what are you expecting people to think?!!
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well, I've kinda gotten used to this name after all these years so I don't mind it

Joking aside, I don't really mind my name. I know my Sir Name: Nicoll, is from the McNicol clan which has a pretty cool looking Tartan so all in all I'm pretty pleased with it!
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11