+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like your name?

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you like you're name?

I like my name. Short, one syllable, I can't forget how to spell it, plus I've got endless nickname possibilities with my first name alone. I'm a James. I think the worst thing a parent can do is give their child a really long name, or misspell the name. I feel really bad for kids whose parents mispelt their name.

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Re: Do you like you're name?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    I like my name. Short, one syllable, I can't forget how to spell it, plus I've got endless nickname possibilities with my first name alone. I'm a James. I think the worst thing a parent can do is give their child a really long name, or misspell the name. I feel really bad for kids whose parents mispelt their name.
    lol oh my god... that reminded me of a girl at my old school.

Her name's angel but her dad didn't know how to spell it and so he put angle... lol her real name is angle.. No one knew until last year when she accidentally let it slip in one of our classes.. man.. i feel bad for her.
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you like your name?

well, my name's Margaret... sounds a little snooty and old lady, but oh well! i like the nick-name Maggie though! it describes me to a T! i told everyone to call me that instead of Margaret when i was in kindergarden! i would even ask people how you spell it! haha~! my sister has never called me Maggie though, always Margaret!

anways, i like my name! i think it's cute! but if i could change m name... ^_^ i'd change my last name... cuz i want to marry my Darling so... ::blush::... tee hee~!

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Umm... I guess I kinda like my name... But the thing I hate about my name is that my sister and I have the same first name. Hers is Rose Danielle while mine is Rose Gabrielle...

Weird...?

If I had the chance to change my name it would be Crescent... Cause I like the moon. =P

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't really like my name all too much. My middle name is worse (and no, I won't tell you what it is) but I usually don't introduce myself by my birth given name.

When I meet people in person, I'm Sprout. On the net, I'm Sprout. At home, I'm Sprout and at my mom's, I'm Jermaine. LOL. It's not a bad name, really. I just happen to know more than one Jermaine and they all act the same. I don't want to be classified as someone who falls in to a category based on name alone.

Well, that and Jermaine is my business name. When I'm at work, I'm Jermaine. So, you can tell how hard it is to get my attention at work, when I'm used to bein' called Sprout 16 hours out of the day. Sometimes, I like to think that Jermaine and Sprout are like the Pharoh and Yugi. Same person, yet two different personalities. I don't have multiple personality syndrome or anything, I just like to think that way. ^_^

The only time I really appreciate my birth name is when I'm yelling at myself. "Dammit, Sprout! What the hell's wrong with you?" "I dunno, you tell me, Jermaine!" LOL.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I hate my name. I always have. It sounds like a dumb flower and its soooo girly, which just isn't me. I would happily change it to something else. When I was little I wanted to change my name to Crystal but now I don't like that either. I think I would like my name to be something with a "M". Maybe Mikan or Milian.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Otaku arekandera is off to a good start arekandera's Avatar
    Thanks

When I was little I used to hate my name because my brother has the same first name as me(mine is Alexandra and his is Alexander) and all the people called both of us Alex and it was really confusing.But now I like it really much because it sounds sweeter because I always present myself with my both names(Alexandra-Iuliana)

I don't think I would change it now when I began to like it

"If you need something to worship, then worship life - all life, every last crawling bit of it! We're all in this beauty together!" - Frank Herbert

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryomakurosaki View Post
    -So do you like your name?
    - And if you had a chance what would you change it too?
    I hate my name! Mum thought that it would make me less of a wall-flower (she never had more than three friends at a time in her life). No such luck. Instead, people just tease me about it . . .

If I could change me name, I would probably change it to James. It's simple, but it's a good name.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast