+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like your name?

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you like your name?

I really do like my name.....which is Ivanna...........and i was named after my father Ivan....
    But people almost never can pronounce it correctly.........they say it with an I rather than and E sound.........so i got everyone to call me eve....which is much simpler......
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Newbie Elkreado is off to a good start Elkreado's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    I like my name. Short, one syllable, I can't forget how to spell it, plus I've got endless nickname possibilities with my first name alone. I'm a James. I think the worst thing a parent can do is give their child a really long name, or misspell the name. I feel really bad for kids whose parents mispelt their name.

well my names Kristofer Read. i like it im the only person i know called kristofer and to have it spelled in that way. i get a lot of stick for my name being so similar to christopher reeves but meh i guess its better than what my parents were gunna call me (Oliver Read - alcoholic actor)

Newbie squidie72 is off to a good start squidie72's Avatar
    Thanks

I would rather not give my real name, a girl needs her little mysteries.

Yeas, I do like my name. I am named after an old silver screen movie star from The Wizard of Oz.

I like see my name in the credits, it's kind of cool. My mother picked the named, and I think it fits me.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryomakurosaki View Post
    well I think the title says it all ^^ do you like your name?
    I say yea^^ I was named after my aunt who died when she was 12 so my father *her brother* wanted my family to keep her alive so people know and still think about her.
    Sometimes I think about changing my name but a name is giving to a child showing the love the parents had for them. That's why parents name you they are showing their love you showing you off to the world ^^

-So do you like your name?
    - And if you had a chance what would you change it too?
    I don't mind my name at all. It's not really after anything, but it was the tenth most popular name in the U.S. for my birth year. [1992] It makes me a little inferior complexed sometimes though, since the only other ones by my name in my school are either smarter than me or "cooler" but I tend to get over it.
    So yes, it's generally good enough to get by with.

I've always wanted to be a "Mike" or "Micheal" though. That was the most popular name in my birth year for guys. I always thought it had a nice ring to it, and even though there's a lotta Mikes in my school, it would make any different because they're all seemingly more equal. Haha.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Well i do like my name "Ala'a" (written shortly "Ala") though it is odd and strange in cultures other than mine .. but there's one problem with it ... in arabic language the letter "ع" and "أ" are pronounced both as "a" in english ..so "Ala" is the written way of a boyish name "علاء" and a girlish one "ألاء" and that can be lived with because in my community there won't be a problem (letters are clear to pronounce) and out of my community there won't be either because the name itself is strange and few people would name it otherwise ...
    for what meaning my name holds ... it is "highness" in one word .... here you see the difference because my name (boyish) means "highness" while the girlish means "grace" ... i'm happy and proud with my name.
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i do! and i'm proud of it's history and style... haha!

well, here it goes:

my real name is ABEDNEGO BRENN CARLO S. PITIQUEN

and my nick name is BRYCKO

it came from the bre of brenn
    and the c o of carlo
    BRECO = BRYCKO

my brother has the name DOMINIC EPIPHAN FITZ S. PITIQUEN

his nickname is ypeeps

it came from the epi of epiphan
    and the f z of fitz...
    EPIFZ = YPEEPS

mark one more thing... my name is ABC and my brother's is DEF

i really love it... at leas know my parents spent time to think of our names... and if the ever have agirl... they'll start it backwards... with a ZXY... haha... waay cool!
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

My name is a male given name which derives from a German/Teutonic name meaning "Bright in Mind and Spirit". It is written Hugh, but i have the Latinized form one which is written Hugo. Hugo is a very popular name given to male babies in Europe specially in some parts of France, Belgium and Spain. I didn't like my name when i was growing up because people would call me juice to annoy me, in Spanish my name sounds almost exactly the same as jugo (juice). Now, i don't really care, so yeah me like my name. ^^

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Ew, I hate my name. Despise it, disgust it. I wish to throw it at the side, light a match and watch it burn. Honestly my name is Shane Shelton (Damn last name). It's so plain, so boring. Oh SURE there's a movie named Shane, but it's a western, and I'm not all for westerns. Some of my friend find nothing wrong with my name, I call them jerks of course. But after college I plan to change my name to Aliester Sadis (Instead of Necromax) Sithis. Why?

1. Get the initials A.S.S
    2. I like the name, love it
    3. Why in da hell not?

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast