+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you like your name?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you like your name?

I'm cool with my name. Went through a phase where I wanted to change it just like most kids. Now it doesn't bother me as much. Way to common though, at one point there were 5 guys with the same first name as me and 3 with the exact same name. Name's Michael btw for those of you who don't know.

My only gripe is when people spell it wrong by flipping the A and the E around. To me my name is nothing special, just another thing for people to get my attention.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Sorrow's Angel Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel may be famous one day Shinigami's_Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm I guess I kinda like my name...Brittany.I have alot of nicknames from it like...Britt Britt,Brit,BB or BJ (my grangfather seems 2 like callin me that for somereason lol),so I guess it's okay.Though if I could change my name i'd probably change it 2 Shini (since i'm so use 2 being called that lol) or Aki since it means Fall in japanese and I was born during the fall season lol.So either 1 of those would probably be good lol.
    Made by- Ryomakurosaki (Thank you sooooo much!!) ^__^

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    I hate my name! Mum thought that it would make me less of a wall-flower (she never had more than three friends at a time in her life). No such luck. Instead, people just tease me about it . . .

If I could change me name, I would probably change it to James. It's simple, but it's a good name.
    You are not changing your name I like your name it's nice and interesting... It really makes you different and it fits you very well I think

Quote Originally Posted by Jairo View Post
    Well I dont like my name, but what can I do. Im mexican and my name is from irac. I have two names, And I don't like eather one.
    You tell me what do u think. "Jairo and Samir" those are my names.
    Jairo is cool, I can not connect it to anything, I hear it for the first time, but it sounds damn cool ^^
    And I just love Samir!!!!!!!! And I really mean it... If it pronounces as I think it does. Ummm... a guy in a German action series was called Samir and since then.. I love that name... I think it's cool, it sounds good... it's good ^^

My real name is Laura. And I like it a lot! I actually find it great ^^ And it fits me I think (welll, that's what I understand from the book about names, which gave an explanation to this name, which fitted me sooo well!).
    The only problem is that only latvians and spanish people pronounce it right... Since I've moved I've been called in so many different names- "Lora", "Lara" etc. No one can pronounce my name as it is- L-a-u-r-a... sheesh!
    therefore I use my misspelled name Lasura, people tend to pronounce it as I want
    I just find that, as soon as you make that name different, you change it's meaning and.. I'm not Lora, I am Laura, being a bit special, a bit odd, being me is one of the few things I have, don't take it away...

Umm.. and I wouldn't change my name. If I had to though, I'd say... Elizabeth? I don't know...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    what is it? ...
    -grins- I know it. ^_^ I'm not telling though!

Divine.... why James? i mean i know it's simple and everything.. but.. there's gotta be a reason..

You know, my mom once told me that if i had been born with blond hair and blue eyes my name would be Skye. I like it and i use it a lot in the lil stories I make and everything..
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

well like i said before i like my name ^^ it's very beautiful and it's soo SOUTHERN!! lol my friends make fun of it alot. At my school they come up to me and scream HILL BILLY!! and of course not to be bitter i am answer " dang!! i ain't no hill billy!!" Lol
    Plus my name is very orginal ^^ i have never met another person with my name ^^
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

I guess I like my name. I prefer the name my father called me. It's more me I think, So that's what I use.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Umbriel View Post
    I guess I like my name. I prefer the name my father called me. It's more me I think, So that's what I use.
    What exactly is your name?

I was just curious.

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Umbriel View Post
    I like my name (like i said before) if people can ay it right ^^ i really hate when people try to say my name and get t very very wrong ^^" it's not very hard name to say really. it's just two names for my first name not hard ^^" But i guess no one's perfect even with saying EASY names
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast