+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Do you like your name?

Newbie KillPuppet is off to a good start KillPuppet's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you like your name?

Being a 'Shawn' is alright, kinda sucks when it comes to nicknames tho....anyone wanna know em all?....Prawn!...yes that is the only nickname possible for me!

i would never trust myself to change my name! i'd end up calling myself something wacky like Chewbacca or Frankenstien!
    If your not remembered, how do you know you ever existed?

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

i got a unique name but i like it though its too holy XD and sometimes people mispronounce it, never thought my parents would come up with that name.

Otaku royal cutie pain may be famous one day royal cutie pain may be famous one day royal cutie pain's Avatar
    Thanks

My name is Hannah..i think its nice ^^;
    a lot of people have that name, but its alright if they do xD...not a lot of people named Hannah actually got that name by their parents
    "Hanh" and "Ann" =D so i do feel special about having Hannah ^^
    it is a really beautiful name =3 its cute i must say ^^;

i wouldn't change my name in anyway =p

Newbie carcrazy1986 is off to a good start carcrazy1986's Avatar
    Thanks

Do i like my name? Yeah, i do my name is Damian my mother named me after a saint lol (which i'm not) but yeah i think its a very unique name not very many people i know have it, i believe its better than what my dad was going to call me. If i had a chance to change my name, would i? Nah, i like my name it makes me who i am.
    The past doesn't exist because it's happened and not therefore only in our imaginations; The future doesn't exist because it's not happened; The present doesn't exist because once it's over it's in the past, which doesn't exist; We don't really exist! Oh no!!!

Newbie kokolawliet is off to a good start kokolawliet's Avatar
    Thanks

My name is Kristin and I don't like it. :/
    Everyone misspells it.
    I'm dying to change it to Sara or Hannah.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

When I was growing up I was not to fond of my name. I wanted a more common name.

Something everyone had. But now that I older, and people tell me how beautiful my name is.

No matter was age or sex or Race. I guess I got to love it.

Either or, my mom laid it down that it was this, or Sophie. Soo! I am okay with it now.

If I could change my name it would most likely be Corey. Its just a name I am fond of. ^^
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

I have two names O.O (ohhhhhhhhhhh) one is my asian name and the other is my canadian name. Matthew is my Canadain name and i personally DESPISE that name. It IS named after saint but even so i would rather have a nice, simplier name like my cousin's name, justin, or my friends, max. Most people wont spell my name right either. It has two t's but no one understands that. My asain name is even WORSE. It's Jong SoongHo. The thing is that the 'SoongHo' part is all one word. It drives me crazy when i write my name on an application and the card, or reciept, comes back to me written Soong Ho. The second capital in 'Ho' is SUPPOSE to be there. Oh well. It's an asain name i dont expect people to get it rightmost of the time

Newbie WhiteWave14 is off to a good start WhiteWave14's Avatar
    Under your BED! OMNOMNOM *eats your toes*
    Thanks

I have two names, one is my English name, the other is Polish.

My English name's meaning is my user name, I'm not that to fond my of English name but It's alright with me.

My Polish name is Eugenia, after a saint and it is also my grandmothers name, my mum wanted to name me after her mother but my father wouldn't have it, even though he doesn't even call on my birthday >>;

But if I could change my name it would be too Eugenia (Bet no one can say that right) but my mum would never allow me. I know that for a fact.

But I enjoy my name now, I hardly ever see anybody that has the same name so it's pretty unique but at the same time not. ^^
    Last edited by WhiteWave14; Jan 09, 2008 at 02:36 AM. Reason: Made a mistake ^^;;
    Live for Today, Wait for Tomorrow,
    and think about Yesterday.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast