+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Do you live by a Code?

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you live by a Code?

yep!! Just to 2 codes in life, Respect ppl to be respected back, and be free!

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

I dunno if this is a code or anything: 1. Never anger a man when drunk. and 2. Never answer back when you and your parents are fighting, especially mothers.

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

I live by a code. It's not hard to understand.

I am here to protect all those that I care about. I love all those around me. I was once loved by someone so dear, but lost her before I ever had the chance to show her myself. Ever since, I've wanted only to protect everyone, praying that one person who return that love with thier own. I will put my life on the line for anyone that I love. I cannot see anyone hurt anymore. I only wish that all that knew the old me, knew the new me. I am no longer SHADE. I am White Rose. The flower that wishes to belong to one, and with all my love and kindness, I fight daily for all that befriend me.

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

We all have codes that we live by, I have many. Tetsanosuke, u have some interestin' philosophies there, I would enjoy it throughly if one day we could sit down and share philosophies one day. In the mean time, considerin' u shared some of those philosophies wit us, I think that it's only fair ta share some of mine wit u.

1.Respect is something that is earned, not a birthright. One way of earning respect, though, is showing it.

2.Not everything Dark is Evil, not everything Evil is Dark. There are none so brazen as the Evil who wears a face of Light. Good and Evil are forces who exist outside, but not in exclusion, of the forces of Light and Dark. The struggle between Good and Evil is a struggle between Balance and Imbalance.

3.Be true to yourself, no false face will bring you comfort.

4.Be mindful of the future, but not at the expense of the day.

5.A true warrior's task is to protect the innocent and weak, to attempt to keep the horrors of war away from them.

6.A wise leader knows that he/she rules because of the people, not in spite of them.

7.Free will is a birthright of all beings, what is not is imposing that will upon others.

8.History is our greatest teacher, remember the lessons of the past.

9.Perfection is not measured by whether or not we make a mistake, but whether or not we learn from our mistakes.

10.Sanity is a mere figment of our imagination, a security blanket that we wrap ourselves in to console and convince ourselves that everything is normal, which it is not. There is no such thing as sanity, for it is a crazy world we live in and you have to be crazy to live in it.lol.

Well there u go, hope u enjoy the read.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Mage For This Useful Post:

Tetsanosuke Kirikami (Dec 16, 2007)

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I try my best to love up to Bushido - "Way of the Warrior"- Japanese code of conduct and the way of life
    The seven virtues of this code
    - Rectitude
    - Courage
    - Benevolence
    - Respect
    - Honesty
    - Honor
    - Loyalty
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Otaku Tetsanosuke Kirikami is off to a good start Tetsanosuke Kirikami's Avatar
    Thanks

Darkwolfchild: We should hang out! xD

Jk.

Still, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    We all have codes that we live by, I have many. Tetsanosuke, u have some interestin' philosophies there, I would enjoy it throughly if one day we could sit down and share philosophies one day. In the mean time, considerin' u shared some of those philosophies wit us, I think that it's only fair ta share some of mine wit u.

1.Respect is something that is earned, not a birthright. One way of earning respect, though, is showing it.

2.Not everything Dark is Evil, not everything Evil is Dark. There are none so brazen as the Evil who wears a face of Light. Good and Evil are forces who exist outside, but not in exclusion, of the forces of Light and Dark. The struggle between Good and Evil is a struggle between Balance and Imbalance.

3.Be true to yourself, no false face will bring you comfort.

4.Be mindful of the future, but not at the expense of the day.

5.A true warrior's task is to protect the innocent and weak, to attempt to keep the horrors of war away from them.

6.A wise leader knows that he/she rules because of the people, not in spite of them.

7.Free will is a birthright of all beings, what is not is imposing that will upon others.

8.History is our greatest teacher, remember the lessons of the past.

9.Perfection is not measured by whether or not we make a mistake, but whether or not we learn from our mistakes.

10.Sanity is a mere figment of our imagination, a security blanket that we wrap ourselves in to console and convince ourselves that everything is normal, which it is not. There is no such thing as sanity, for it is a crazy world we live in and you have to be crazy to live in it.lol.

Well there u go, hope u enjoy the read.

One of these days just PM me and we can do that.
    Great stuff by the way. Seems to be a little like my Article, just an itty bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Astaroth View Post
    I try my best to love up to Bushido - "Way of the Warrior"- Japanese code of conduct and the way of life
    The seven virtues of this code
    - Rectitude
    - Courage
    - Benevolence
    - Respect
    - Honesty
    - Honor
    - Loyalty

My articles were made from my studies of codes as well as just the way I feel. It was spawned from my following Bushido, as well as my own interest in the martial arts and swordsmanship. It helped me create my code, so that's a Code I utterly respect.

"Walk in with Reason, and leave with Passion."

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    I dont live by any codes... not that i known of... maybe i do... i just don't realize it maybe... oh well...

To me what is bad must be stopped and controlled... i would do all i can not get myself doing any of those... I never want a fight started.. so i negotiate things slowly...call me a sissy...sheesh but i dont like violence... it's a waste of energy and only bring bad results to both... I like living my life simple... i am like a sloth...i do things slowly..

oh well thats about it i guess... i think theres more... but im blank now..
    Ray, you do live by a code... The strictest code I've ever come across in reall life up untill now, called Muslim... Sorry to say it, but it does control a persons life in so many aspects of life- when you wake up, when and what you eat, what you wear, when and how you do charity and of course how you should feel about things too (etc.)

I don't live by any code that is written or anything... I just trust how I feel, follow my heart. And, some ethics that my parents have tought me come in, plus some that I just find to be right to do, like loving people no matter the religion or race (my parents kinda have their bias)... That's it...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie munkeesRus is off to a good start munkeesRus's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't necessarally say I live by I code, but I just think: "I'm only going to live once," so I'm going to try to live life to it's fullest without getting in real trouble. I try to make the best of every day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast