+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do you live your life to the fullest?

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you live your life to the fullest?

I wanted to live deep and suck out all he marrow of life, to live so sturdily and spartan-like as to put to rout all that was not life, to cut a broad swatch and shave close, to drive life into a corner and reduce it to its lowest terms, and, if it proved to be mean why then to get the whole and genuine meanness of it or if it were sublime to know it by experience and be able to give a true account of it in my next excursion.”

~ Henry David Thoreau from Walden
    Living life to its fullest. To be able to suck the marrow out of life and die without regret. Being at peace with what you've done with your life. Being satisfied with yourself. So I ask of you:

Have you used your life to the fullest? If so , how?

Are you doing what it takes to find satisfaction in your life now?

If not, why? And do you plan to start anytime soon?

I can say that I'm using my life to the fullest. True, I do have regrets, but who can honestly say that they don't? But I do feel that the way I'm using my life is using every bit of it to the full. I have things I can be proud of and people who give me purpose in life. To me that is the essence of living my life to the full.

So now its your turn.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you live your life to the fullest?

no...i dont live life to its fullest because im not out of school, still underage, and my parents are real a-holes. So untill i graduate i wont be able to experince lifes best offers.

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ i lead a happy life, so that's good enough for me...

i don't care if i become a drop out, or have horrible luck, or never get a good job, or have good things happen to me or anything...

*^-^* as long as i have my Darling... that's the best most fullest and lovilest life i could ever even... anything...

does that make sense? i don't think i can explain it...

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    Have you used your life to the fullest? If so , how?

Are you doing what it takes to find satisfaction in your life now?

If not, why? And do you plan to start anytime soon?
    I still have much to contribute to society, but I believe that I am living my life fully . . . I enjoy almost every day and a lot of things make me happy. It takes a lot to bother me, so every day is special and new and shiny, etc. If I'm not living fully, I haven't noticed . . .

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say i am living it to the fullest.I am doing what it takes to find satisfaction in my life now.Willing to take risks and doing stuff i would like to do before but its worth it to me for people around me and who i care about.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

no i am not. im not because im affrade of allmost anything and i dont take risks.

Newbie Domentia is off to a good start
    Where people speak French but is being slowly over-run by English.
    Thanks

For me to live my life to the fullest would mean that I'd Have to keep studying in college and univesity for a good part of my life, at least until I'm well over my twenties. Or to actually try and become more social and try new things with other people. But as of now I really don't believe that I'm living my life to the fullest because as a few other people on this board I'm still underage and have many restriction on what I can do. There are still many many things I can experiment with, both personally and socially once I finally attain the proper age.

Those are my thoughts. Cheers.

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

i see myself as someone who dies his life to the fullest... haha. (just read my post in how would you describe life?)

hmm... i don't have any regrets that i actually need to dwell in... i believe they've all been resolved... i had my heart broken a number of times, but that only made it stronger... i have a great deal of enemies that forge my charactr in extranneous situations... i have friends that console me and shape my desires in sob-worthy moments...

i feellike i have no problem in dying anytime... but then again... i have my parents to worry about... nothing really s preventing me based on my ownaccord except for my duty... they've done too much for me... and owe them something (like an achievement) at the very least...

sigh... i can't really control that, since i cant speed up my education...

but aside from that. i'm good to go...
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast