+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Do you love Someone/Something?

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Do you love Someone/Something?

The person i love..would be my ju yo^.^..(Kairu) He means everything to me..he makes me happy,he's my best friend ,and i can talk to him about anything..I never been this happy before.we have a good and strong relationship.I will do anything to make sure we stay together..(ju yo) the name I give him in jap -means important ..He is the most important and speical person in my life. i would do anything for him.i have never felt this way before about a person so dear to me.
    Love ya Ju yo

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

me love......nah i dont call it love caz love i just a word and words dont mean much to me so....i like to ues very strong feelings caz feeling comes from the insides so i have feeling for eve(Astaroth) i "love" her with every thing i have in me and i will do every thing in my power to be with her i hope one day i can bild a new life with her one so good that i will nver go away.....
    the one and only show that rocks my socks
    the one show that i cant live
    with out.

soul society will live on forever in the minds of its poeple!!!

Otaku MuMu Champion Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart may be famous one day Shade/K' Heart's Avatar
    Thanks

There is someone that I deeply love and care for. She might not know it yet, but I have left the message for her. I've known her for about 4 years, and it's been a struggle to keep in touch with her. I want to be there for her, and that's the only reason I feel I'm still struggling so far. I want to be with her, and I pray I will get one chance one day.

Far be it for me to be anything special, when the only special thing I desire with me, is the special person I share my gifts with.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I've got much love for lots of people. But outside of immediate family, there's only one person who's captured my heart and has a permanent space in there. We aren't together anymore but we're the best of friends and I'd do anything to keep her happy. She's the only person who can truly understand me, the only person who can look at me and know what I'm thinking immediately.

Because of that alone and how supportive of me she is, I love her to death.

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

There is only one girl that I love with all my heart. That is my girlfriend (SweetCandy). (You may have noticed her post a few replies back ^_^)

She means the world to me. Ever since we have been together I have been the luckiest and happiest person in the world. She is the first girl I have ever fallen in love with, and I want the relationship to last forever. (Must be odd hearing a guy say this, but I mean it) I miss her every moment we are not talking, and when I am not talking to her I am thinking about her. She is all that goes through my mind through the day.

I am just glad to have her as my lover, she is the girl I love and the girl I will never stop loving ^_^.

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

I love the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Without the Night Mother and Sithis to tuck me in my evil assassin bed in night, I'm lost. And we can't forget about the careful tutiledge of the Arcane University, or the loving care of the gruff orcs of the Fighter's Guild. It's like one big happy Cyrodiilic family! *tears in eyes*

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

hm, hard to say. I don't "love" many things...I love my sister, AO's Sakura Uchiha, and I love my dog! But, I soooo deffinatly LOVE candy!!! I get so hyper all the time with it! But, I never get fat cause I run 3 miles every day besides saturday, so yeah! So, I only truly love three things in my life. ^^'

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say That I love all the greek/roman ,mythologies and the gods associated to that culture. cool legends and creatures.
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast