+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you need to be in anger management?

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you need to be in anger management?

I was reading an ecerpt about people with anger problems. I know I have them and I go to anger management for that. But do you feel like you need in anger mangement? Or has anyone ever said you need to be in the program?

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you need to be in anger management?

I don't get angry enough . . . In all my life, I have only lost my temper once. I'm too passive for anger management . . .

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont need anger management people just need to stop pissing me off

Do to others as you see fit

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, Hell yes. sometimes I can be the worst, trashmouthing, backstabbing evil foul person with a death stare you'd ever seen. People even compare me to a similar character from a show I watch. They say I need counseling, mental help, therapy, and/or yoga lessons. But it's only sometimes. Otherwise, I'm quite stoic.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

I get angry almost everyday, and I have my reasons just as everyone else does, but it's not like I flip out or take it out on anyone around me. Usually I just try to separate myself from everyone for awhile. Trust me, I've grown up around people who would punch a hole in the wall or even go as far as hurt themselves physically when they were pissed, those are the types that need the program.
    Attitude of AO MODS, according to beast
    Because they have obtained that level they are arrogant. You have to kep in mind when you talk about these guys they are kind of dorks who probably didn't excel at much and this is their only outlet to flex their muscles. Their egos would suffer no less so the the forum suffers some more. Watch one way or another they will probably repond to this post with a threat. But there are better forums out there. Private messege Zev.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know. But sometimes I think I should. Some people just get on my nerves. I don't go insane if somebody insults me. I could care less.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

My composure hardly ever ruptures, and for that reason I fell prey (several times) to close friends who intentionally attempted to puncture it. I am calm and cheerful most of the time if you get to know me in real life ~! The last time I remember being totally out of control was when I found my little sister being teased/bothered on her way home by some lame junior-high rejects. That was like four years ago.

Anyways, all I would ever need to tame my mind are meditation and yoga. And little spanking every now and then.
    Last edited by kedar; Nov 08, 2007 at 05:58 PM.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Do you need to be in anger management?

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    I was reading an ecerpt about people with anger problems. I know I have them and I go to anger management for that. But do you feel like you need in anger mangement? Or has anyone ever said you need to be in the program?
    For me i do not need to be in anger management program because i am already in one and people has recommended to do this because i was entirely alway in anger mode never happy nor with other emotions that i have because mostly is anger because i am super sensitive in what people think of me so i would agree with the second question you have because being an in anger management program does help you and also takes part of your anger out of your system but not entirely that way you do not do anything badly to anyone around you when you angry.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

+ Reply to Thread