+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you own a pet?

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Do you own a pet?

I have an I-dog. I used to have a tamogatchi but it died. My bonsai is dead.

My speaker is an I-cat and keeps my I-dog dancing. My mom had a dove but let it fly free. My brother has a dog that passed away in April and is now in the meadow in the sky.

My sis had a cocker spaniel and golden retriever and was devastated when they passed away.

My other brother had a garter snake. I wanted these blue glow in the dark scorpion but they are too expensive.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you own a pet?

most like you can't really call this a pet but I do... a cacti.... ya.... It's my "pet" because I can't really get anything else... (to little money >.<)... so I have a cacti for a pet ^^ (hey it does not really need much.... good pet)
    death and life are one and the same

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

I have three donkeys, two dogs, twelve cats...yeah...a LOT of pets I know but they're so cute! The reason I have so many cats is because my one cat had her litter a few weeks ago and she had another just yesterday!

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

three cats and a fish tank at the moment. my house used to be a zoo though.

The list was:
    4 cats
    1 dog
    1 guinea pig
    2 cockateils (or however you spell it)
    large fish tank (18 fish in total i think)
    3 rabbits

So yea we realized that many of these pets arent worth it, and many were gifts from other people.
    Why hello there!

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I have two dogs, their names are Hans and Tank and they happen to be Minniature Pinchers. We didnt give the name to Tank because he is buff... We named him Tank because he is fat... Very fat... Obeasly fat... HE IS FREAKING HUGE!! The two of them are funny little dogs and always keep us entertained with the funny stuff they do. Like Hans spins in only one direction, counter clock wise, and if you try to spin him in the other direction he gets mad. Tank likes to go under peoples bed... Which then he gets stuck and we have to get him out... He does this at least 3 times a day... He never learnes.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

2 Cats and 1 Dog.

Guiness: Black and white male cat. Each of his paws have perfectly symetrical straight division between Black and White which is how he got his name.

Spot: Real original name. Was white with a black spot on her head which has now disapeared. She's also deaf and rather than run away from thigs, attacks them first then sees if they were a threat. Dogs in the street don't stand a chance.

Muffin: Light Brown 'Wheat' colour hairball with eyes and a mouth. Shes a mongrol cross between a Bearded Collie and Wheaton Terrier. Shes also recently been shaved due to the (apparent) heat.
    Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a Harpsichord sining "Subtle plans are here again!"

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I have 2 kids... Does that count? They hold a higher possition in my life than any pets I've ever owned... But I still have to feed them and clean up after them. My three year old licked my arm the other day.

Children are the ultimate pets! << I am sure there is something about me saying that, that isn't ok. But o well.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    I have 2 kids... Does that count? They hold a higher possition in my life than any pets I've ever owned... But I still have to feed them and clean up after them. My three year old licked my arm the other day.

Children are the ultimate pets! << I am sure there is something about me saying that, that isn't ok. But o well.
    Kids come with a benefit in that after 30 to 40 years or so they will be the ones taking care of you. Not much of a benefit but it's one none the less
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast