+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you own a pet?

Otaku Click The Colour Champion darkangel1240 is off to a good start darkangel1240's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you own a pet?

i had 2 cats, 4 hermit crabs, a guinea pig and a rabbit.

currently.. i have

a cat and a guinea pig.

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

im not trying to out best, i just live in about 3 places depending on the day and my mood and i have many pets now, i should open a pet store or petting zoo.

home:
    4 dogs
    2 birds
    millions of fish
    a giant spider (brothers)
    3 cats
    2 rabbits (friends)

Farm:
    10 dogs ( half are my granddas)
    sheep
    5 horses
    goats
    cows and two bulls
    cats
    chickens and 3 roosters
    turkeys

bretts:
    a dog
    hamster
    cats
    frogs
    turtles
    snakes
    and a chincila
    (all belong to Bf)

i know im an animal freak, and i need to give alot of them away beofre they multiply, and over run the world. some im actually taking care of for friends away at college

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

i own 10 pets....

2 Parots
    3 dogs
    5 cats
    pluss a bunch of chickens... but they're my moms.. so they don't count

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

In High School I had a pet Freshman and Pet Junior. Otherwise, I own two kitties (Though I'm allergic). What I REALLY want is a pet human, or a pet Dead Corpse. If I had a pet corpse I would name it Zorro, and I could see it. Dragging him through the park, freaking people out. Then he comes home with his lady friends while I'm on the couch alone, "Dammit Zorro, every night now, you come home with your LADY friend and I'm here all alone. YOU have ALL this fun, NO! Don't you fall over me! NO ROTTING OR PUSSING! NO! BAD!"

A pet human would be fun too...sure it's "unethical" or "immoral" to some or "inhuman". But when have those ever mattered to me really? Never.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

A pet human would be fun too...sure it's "unethical" or "immoral" to some or "inhuman". But when have those ever mattered to me really? Never.
    Yeeeaaaahhh I reffered to my children as pets in this thread... So if human pets are immoral that makes me a HORRIBLE mom. I still insist, human pets are ok as long as you keep them clean and fed and be sure to let them out once in a while...lol.

As far as the corpse. Well I wasn't reffering to YOU as psychotic when I was mentioning psychotic people in the fulfillment thread (I was talking about your characters). But, NOW I will go ahead and refer you as psychotic.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Yeeeaaaahhh I reffered to my children as pets in this thread... So if human pets are immoral that makes me a HORRIBLE mom. I still insist, human pets are ok as long as you keep them clean and fed and be sure to let them out once in a while...lol.

As far as the corpse. Well I wasn't reffering to YOU as psychotic when I was mentioning psychotic people in the fulfillment thread (I was talking about your characters). But, NOW I will go ahead and refer you as psychotic.
    I think that's pretty awesome you refer to your kids as pets. Honestly, that's something I would do (But the like-ness and other stuff of me having kids...is like in the negatives). Yes, of course letting them out once and a while...I'd want to keep a human in a cage, that would amuse me.

And I dun see how that makes me psychotic, creepy sure. I mean the only thing that I can see being the BIG problem is the smell and slow decaying.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well i have a hamster called valdamer (rushin)

i have 1 dog called tess ( LOVE HERRR) ( shes old tho T^T)

i had one called ben - he said at my grannys cos we were moving down there so we kept him in the cage at night and somone let him out or he got out and was tryin to get home and got hit by a truck or tractor ..... T^T i was sooo depressed when he died since he was mine and i had him since he was born since he was my dog rossies puppy and somthing was wrong with her too but we had to sell her my dog tess didnt like her

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aleister Sithis View Post
    . I mean the only thing that I can see being the BIG problem is the smell and slow decaying.
    OH EM GEEEE... DUDE !! you're killing me... i haven't laughtd like this singe...... i don't even think i've laughed this hard before..the idea is great..... but yea the smell and the constand decaying whould be a bit*h to get rid of... might i suggest hanging one of those cartboard pines they use in cars from his neck or he's thingie ? XD
    I allways wished i'd have a pet alien like in the movie... damn not 1.. i wish i had like a queen and a hive in my house... and letting them lose in town every once in a while lol

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast