+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you play a musical instrument?

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you play a musical instrument?

I went no further than chopsticks on piano. My harmonica playing was just noise. I did Jr. High school band level on the clarinet.

My sister played the drums and synthesizer in the 80s. Totally.

Now I have a make believe toy electric guitar so I don't have to air guitar make believing I'm Jem and the Holograms.

My brother has a real electric guitar with amp and mostly plays alternative riffs.

The whole family has fun with guitar hero.

Bout u?

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you play a musical instrument?

I can't play a musical instrument to save my life. So that being said I would have to say, and this is just a highly probable if... No, no I dont.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

If one;s voice counts as a musical instrument, then yes, i play one. I enjoy singing, i don;t know why, as i have never taken a chorus class, or sung publicly. I suppose it is because i just do it for the sake of doing it.
    Why hello there!

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Myself being a wizard of four years on the guitar, and far more less time on the bass, and still less time on the harmonica and keyboards. I have two amps and five guitars (favorites amung these groubs are my Huges and Kettner Edition Blue 30 DFX, and my Epiphone Dot Archtop, with natural finish. Tis a beauty!). I am also going to replace one of my guitars due to the fact that it is a copy guitar that is crap.
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ConradGuravitch103 For This Useful Post:

desxms (Sep 12, 2008)

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

I can not play to save the whole world, thats how bad if I can even play a little. But I really want to play the piano
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

I know the basics for playing a guitar and piano, but I just suck really badly...perhaps I shouldn't be so lazy and actually practice...x.X

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I know the basics for playing a guitar and piano, but I just suck really badly...perhaps I shouldn't be so lazy and actually practice...x.X
    I would have to say... practice is also a huge problem for me. So... because of that I will only own up to playing AT certain instruments.

I started piano at 5, and stopped taking lessons (to do it my way) in the sixth grade. Well, "my way" meant spending a month reading and learning sheet music for one song (fur elise) and I still havent learned the second part >.<
    All things considered though, I learned to play piano early enough that I understand sheet music and can play alot of stuff by ear.

I took a begining guitar calss in highschool, then continued to self teach the guitar, but I only know a few chords and techniques.... Basically I know enough to entertain a party full of drunks at a bon fire (provided its not drunk musicians).

Along with the Russian languege, I was also forced to take violin lessons as part of my grade school curriculum. And, even though I havent touched one in well over a decade...
    Im pretty confident I could make interesting noise with one.

Lastly I played flute in middle school band. It was difficult for me. I would be lucky to get sound out of one now.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

bagpipes, guitar, and drums...
    i havent played the guitar and drums for awhile, but i practice with the pipes alot...I was forced to when i was little, now though i guess it just reminds me of home

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast