+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you play a musical instrument?

Abomination Smacky Champion, Celebrity Power Lifte Champion, Crash Test Dummy High Jump Champion, Super Track 2001 Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Drop Kick Champion, Bloody Rage Champion, Dropkick The Faint Champion, Splash Back Champion Spin Da Ish is off to a good start Spin Da Ish's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you play a musical instrument?

LOL well for me my voice is an instument seeing that i do go to a vocal school that specializes in music. That would most deinatly mean i play piano but im no good at it. xD i got to grade 5 piano and im thinking of quitting. but i take vocal lessons and yes i do believe that the voval chords can be an insturment

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

a long time ago i could play banjo on the beginner's level, i could shred about one song!

even participated in the Church talent show! yay~!! played Dueling Banjos with one of the Youth Group leaders! it was cool, but i had to stop half way through cuz my hands were shaking so bad, but everyone seemed to like it!

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

i play eletric guitar, bass guitar, drums, violin, saxophone, piano, and organ
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

well i know i play the piano a little but now im trying to learn the Gutair!!! ..my finace has two of them ..and u plays really well and it would be awsome if we could rock out together!^_^..its pretty hard to me..even though it shouldnt cause it invovles using ur hands and i play the piano well.but its just so cnfusing from the differen t sounds,tones,g string .whatever..i think if i keep going at it... i will be O.K in 6 months....lol

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah just never give up keep going you will get better in no time
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

umm i don't play a musical instrument but i wish that i can play violin XD i love this musical instrument it have a pure sound and with it you can make all the kind of music that go with your mood especially the sad music T_T ... XD ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Thanks

the violin is a very fun instrument to play especialy if you like clasical music

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast