+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Do you play a musical instrument?

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you play a musical instrument?

Quote Originally Posted by Razu87 View Post
    Yeah i agree with you! you should stay with those things that makes you feel alive and those things that let you go from one part of your life to another. And guitar playing and music in anyway is like that for me.
    wellit is always good to see someone enjoying what they love cuase not all the time can someone do what they love so i am happy for you
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well me my wee bro and my two older sisters all played tin while ( we play it at school) my 2 other sisters played keybored for GCSE

i wanted to play drums or violn..i wasnt aloud cos in school we have all the subjects in blocks and art and music was always in it so i would have been taking art
    but now it changed and i cant play tinwishle anymore (cos im bad) so i got to sing >< dammm

TRUNKS KNOWS HOW BAD I AM

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I started playing the piano when I was 6, and got my diploma in performance by 16. I dabbled in electone for a couple of years and
    then quit because it felt weird dividing my time between two keyboard instruments. And electone classes started getting mad long,
    which was annoying.

My dad also made me take classical guitar lessons for about 5 years before I finally stopped because I didn't like it all that much, and
    I kept biting my nails - which is NOT good for guitar.

Then I took up flute in 7th grade, played for my school's marching band and a local Christian orchestra, and slowly branched out into
    other woodwind instruments - piccolo, oboe, fue. That's pretty much it. While with the school band I did learn to play heaps of other
    instruments, but they don't really count since I can't really play proper tunes on them... i.e. the trumpet - I know how to blow one,
    and I can do a couple of arpeggios but that's it. Haha.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

thats good so you like music alot huh thats great i do too what else can you play
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes,I play tha flute. I hate band!! My band has a dumb-ass for a band director. I hate the music we play....

Otaku Dragon Dash Champion, Gems Hexic Revisited Champion, Infex Champion mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni's Avatar
    Thanks

I play the Bass, classical and jazz and I dabble in the piano some though i'd be better at it if I had a piano in my place... Oh well at least I got me a bass at home I guess.
    the power of a small program making cool stuff. Viva La Flash and MS Paints

Newbie Kismet is off to a good start
    Thanks

I play the saxophone and the drums. And by saying I play them means I am trying to learn them. I KNOW how to play the piano but I don't have one.

Otaku Jewel of Atlantis Champion, Project 156 Champion, Suna Sudoku Champion, Virus 3 Hex Options Champion kaki tori kaizoku is off to a good start kaki tori kaizoku's Avatar
    Thanks

I play at a high scool level flute. I use to be in the school's band. I can play the piano a little, im just learning this year at school. i can play a few songs. im learning how to play "to zanarkand" from ff10 on the piano. i love playing the steel drums. i have a few guitars at home but, no one ever plays them.

My Youtube My Deviant
    Goal: 363/500 posts to elite member

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast