+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you smoke?

Otaku Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you smoke?

I used to smoke cigarettes (about a pack a day) before I quit about 2 1/2 years ago. I know that it wasn't so much that I was addicted to it but that I enjoyed doing it. When I quit it made a world of difference how I feel and made me wonder why I didn't do it a long time ago. Now I don't mind being around it, but I don't like the smell and I have had one cig since I quit and I don't see what attracted me to it. I quit b/c I had a heart attack (not due to smoking) It made me reevaluate a lot of things that I was doing to myself.

So my question is do you smoke and if so what makes you keep smoking? Will you ever stop? What would it take to get you to stop?

If you don't smoke, why don't you smoke? Would you ever start?

If you're at a starting point of your smoking path will you continue on or will you kick the habit before it gets worse?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you smoke?

No, and I never intend to start.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie Gaaras_Princess69 may be famous one day Gaaras_Princess69 may be famous one day Gaaras_Princess69's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    No, and I never intend to start.
    Neither do I. Because of smoking I never got to know one of my grandmothers. I wish I had though. and also because of smoking I fear im going to lose my father soon too.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

smokes i never smoke cigs though i can handle it but i dont smoke it at all, yeah boy

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

I would never smoke because you only get one pair of lungs and if you want to keep them you have to take care of them. of course if you don't want to live then that's a diffrent story. ^_^

Otaku Pogo Panic Champion North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota may be famous one day North Dakota's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post
    I used to smoke cigarettes (about a pack a day) before I quit about 2 1/2 years ago. I know that it wasn't so much that I was addicted to it but that I enjoyed doing it. When I quit it made a world of difference how I feel and made me wonder why I didn't do it a long time ago. Now I don't mind being around it, but I don't like the smell and I have had one cig since I quit and I don't see what attracted me to it. I quit b/c I had a heart attack (not due to smoking) It made me reevaluate a lot of things that I was doing to myself.

So my question is do you smoke and if so what makes you keep smoking? Will you ever stop? What would it take to get you to stop?

If you don't smoke, why don't you smoke? Would you ever start?

If you're at a starting point of your smoking path will you continue on or will you kick the habit before it gets worse?
    Never!!! I will never try to kill my self by smokeing!!!

Newbie Gaaras_Princess69 may be famous one day Gaaras_Princess69 may be famous one day Gaaras_Princess69's Avatar
    Thanks

Ive tried to kill myself but in other ways but im over that now

Otaku Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm glad to see so many non smokers. You guys rock

ps - I love the new smilies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast