+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you smoke?

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have never smoked but i have always wanted to try it for some reason. i mean i know it kills people and depletes your health but that still doesnt seem to make me want to change my mind.lol
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Can you imagine a devoted smoking? lol. Anyhow, I never have smoked in my life, and never will in the future.

It's plain deleterious, not only to you, but to those all around you.
    Last edited by kedar; Sep 28, 2006 at 01:15 PM.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    Can you imagine a devoted smoking? lol. Anyhow, I never have smoked in my life, and never will in the future.

It's plain deleterious, not only to you, but those all around you.
    deleterious....that is too big a word for me monkey, lol

Anyway, NO NOT NEVER! I can't understand why anyone would start or even have the desire to start but that is them.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks
    i would never smoke besides its just a fix of nicotine .....duh peopel just do it to b cool
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf's Avatar
    got stuck in a middle of a forest and stayed
    Thanks
    around here people dont do it just to be cool its like smoking marijuan and addict to it, even kids at the age of 10 or 12 would smoke, i dont smoke
    /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x307f90.tmp.nUlCWX/Photo 4.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/232/noobclanks5.gif

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've seen a 6 year old smoke; that was kind of a scary sight.... I couldn't believe a kid would smoke :/

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf may be famous one day Dark wolf's Avatar
    got stuck in a middle of a forest and stayed
    Thanks
    i cant believe kids smokes and they start never quit, so much for sport for them now, plus they might get dumb if they dont start going to school
    /private/var/tmp/folders.501/TemporaryItems/com.apple.PhotoBooth-T0x307f90.tmp.nUlCWX/Photo 4.jpghttp://img379.imageshack.us/img379/232/noobclanks5.gif

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey don't say mean stuff like this; its what I do O.o lol...

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast