+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you smoke?

Otaku Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't smoke. Smoking has maany bad effects, either for smokers theirselves and anybody else nearby the smokers. It just like nail for your coffin^^

Lives link to one another, and the world continues...

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by princesslady View Post
    alcohol was banned a long time ago an no i dont. im just saying the gov knows ciggerettes are killing people and it come from over seas where the tobacco is sprayed with pesticide which makes it worse. so if they knw it's killing, why still sell it?
    Well, it gives us money. So, let's see... an effective way of population control vs lots and lots of profits by cigarette companies that in turn support the U.S. economy? I can see the benefit of keeping the population happy with their cancer-sticks.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    so you rather have people die rather than ban smoking all togehter?

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Thanks
    Honest-to-goodness truth?

You bet.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    well at least your being honest about it. and to be honest i dont think they will ever ban it anyway. to addictive, if they ban that they might as well ban sex. both addictive. but i hope in the future they do. i lost familty to lung cancer and thats why i hate smoking

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Thanks
    Ahh, so the reason behind it is revealed! Well, then. At least you have reasons for it. I, on the other hand, have no reason to hate cigarettes, so I don't.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks
    ok then.. well do i smoke?.. well my answer is no and for this reason.. i seen what it has done to one of my relatives.. she like in her 40's but seriously she looks older than my grandmother. also some of my friends smoke mainly at parties or just social reason(and aparently having a pack of smokes in ur had makes it alot easier to buy booze at a liquor store) but now they are starting to feel what it has done to them. also smoking tar into ur lungs isn't such a good idea 2 me, maybe cause i have enough problems with my lungs its not like i have asma or anything, but i do have problems no the less.

but the thing i hate most about the smokers. it the part where they just leave their buds on the ground.. i walk past bins with those cig bin's and i look down and there is like 15 odd bud lying next to the bin... i don't mind smokers but i hate the ones that have no consideration about anything or anyone else but what am i sayin i don't really like those ppl to begin with..

so yea, i hate the cig's and i don't intend to start or even try it (cause i know i'll start coughing uncontrolably) and as for stress reliever well, i think i'll rather enjoy i nice holiday with the money save up and not being spent of cigs..

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks
    NOWAy HATE the stuff ( the smell) i couldnt be frends witha smoker OMG HATE the stuff so i shall never start

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast