+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Do you smoke?

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've noticed that I hate the smell of some cigarettes (when I walk by the smoker) and enjoy the smell of others.

For those of you who do smoke, is this the menthol/non-menthol thing? Or is my nose just ****ed up?

Newbie Belthasar may be famous one day Belthasar may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I don't smoke and I never will. After all, who in their right mind willingly sucks toxins into their lungs?

-=Tumble_Dry=-
    I agree with most of you,

Whats the point to smoking??? It makes you smell bad, you die from it, it turns you yellow...

Ok you might loose weight..

But thats the end of the argument. People who say otherwise dont get the big picture

Newbie xsweetmegx may be famous one day xsweetmegx may be famous one day xsweetmegx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't smoke primarily because it's a nasty habit. I don't think I'd start to smoke cigarettes, perhaps cigars though.. Because it seems to be under no attack whatsoever and could be just as good as releasing stress as cigarettes..
    love

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xsweetmegx View Post
    I don't think I'd start to smoke cigarettes, perhaps cigars though.. Because it seem to be under no attack whatsoever.
    I actually think I heard that cigars are worse than cigarettes. I'd have to research to be 100% sure, though.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, I have others thing to relieve stress either than cigarettes and anyone that went to health class or at least has some education should know how bad smoking is.

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah,even ppl who attend health classes which would benefit them,they won't exactly listen to the warnings all the time.But yes,dat is true in theory.

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks
    Smoking??? A BIG no no... well just like what others said, what's the point in puffing the cancer out of that stick? It's sickening, plus, it also affects the other people around us if we smoke. So I think I have no reason to try or especially start smoking... ^^

"Deviously Revamped."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast