+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Do you smoke?

Newbie Ap0ll0 may be famous one day Ap0ll0 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Smoking is definately bad for you, without question. however i do think some of the effects are out of proportion. (some of the anti-smoking commercials are freaking ridiculous) i quit a while ago to get in shape for basic training and noticed a big difference in my stanima, however i still allow myself the pleasure of cigars every now and then, and yes they are worse than ciggaretts (1 is worth around five i think depending on size for whoever asked ) but since i only have a few a month it hasn't effected me. so i guess what i am saying is occasionally is o.k. but not for everyone because it is extremely addicting. But thats just me, what do you think?

Newbie -Pocky- may be famous one day -Pocky- may be famous one day -Pocky-'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Never smoked, never will. >_<

Why? Because I have no reason to smoke. The idea of inhaling smoke and puff isn't at all appealing to me.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks
    I smoke when I get stressed out, I usually go down to the "Smoker's Trail" infront of my school and have a smoke before Math 3 lol. I get so aggitated in that class sometimes, and the nicotene helps me to be calm through it, and I usually have one before Spanish too (also a stressful class becuase I hate it). I don't know if I'll quit smoking or not, most likely I won't becuase the world is just too stressful and I can't do without my aids.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Newbie LiL D may be famous one day LiL D may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Word

I smoke around 15 a day or less. Tried quitting once, but i just love it, but i have to quit soonish, post some of your tricks to quit.

I do not want to be remembered, if your remembered, your Dead

Otaku Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    You just have to want to quit. Otherwise you won't.

Newbie Takarako may be famous one day Takarako may be famous one day Takarako's Avatar
    Thanks
    ya i smoke and i dont give a damn what n e one says

Newbie Darkpaladin64 may be famous one day Darkpaladin64 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    no not mei i'd rather be poked with a twig
    We need jobs now http://www.invisionfree.com/Aquatic_...rums/index.php
    If you think Hinata Hyuuga is the cutest kunoichi then under your sig post Hinata Hyuuga 64

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    smoking is bad. there is so many people who smoke and die!!!!
    i lost loved ones to smoking. you know if you smoke enough you can have cancer on your voice box and they'll have to remove it and you cant speak unles you have something on your neck? and your killing your air sacs in your lungs, and your gonna get cancer, and the ciggeretts are sprayed with pesticide

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast