+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18

Thread: Do you smoke?

Otaku macky_516 may be famous one day macky_516 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    you know alot fo people say they dont smoke and i hope they stay that way. i dont smoke but in the situation i have been in i am really tempted to start. all my friends resorted to smoking to cope with their situations. i wish they didnt but they never really had teh resolve to not smoke. if ur determined enough you can keep from smoking but sometimes ull end up doing it any way because of stress.

MICHIERU RULES ALL

Newbie Ninja-Bunny may be famous one day Ninja-Bunny may be famous one day Ninja-Bunny's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm like my mother. I only smoke when I'm REALLY stressed. I try not to though :P

Newbie Calena715 may be famous one day Calena715 may be famous one day Calena715's Avatar
    Thanks
    I did smoke for a long time but quit almost 3 years ago now. I've never felt better and I also wish I had done it sooner. I worked in the restaurant business where it's very common for people to smoke and take smoke breaks during shifts. When you associate a break with smoking it makes it hard to quit. It was definitely worth the effort though and I'm glad to see so many non-smokers here! It's a disgusting habit and I can't stand to be around it now.

Otaku Othello may be famous one day Othello may be famous one day Othello's Avatar
    Between the reaches of ones heart, mind and soul...where only a small light lingers.
    Thanks
    I think i wrote in the beginning.. but To retaliate. I have thought of it, i just decided not to. I think its gross. I have tried but i dont like.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks
    nvr liked smoking, my motto is treat ur body like a temple. besides even if u're gonna eventually die, dont make it a faster process, live ur life to it's fullest

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 15 16 17 18