+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you smoke?

Newbie pikapika28 may be famous one day pikapika28 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Do you smoke?

I did, but stop. Was under a lot of stress back in school, and a cig break does really help one relax.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I am athletic (not talented) in terms of constantly being active, but at the same time I do not have the best pair of lungs out there, so I don't need to do anything to make me even weaker.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie fabulousness may be famous one day fabulousness may be famous one day fabulousness's Avatar
    Thanks

only when i drink! its so weird, when im not drinking, im disgusted by cigs. its not the smell that bothers me, but when i think of smoking one sober, it makes me feel ill. the second i get a drink in my hand, i want to chain smoke! its so weird!

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, I smoke...been smoking for 5-6 years now.
    I don't actually know why I started but it's kinda way for me to handle the stress.

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Nope, I don't smoke and I never have.

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

treat your body like a temple my friends, and it will go a long way, tht's my advice....so dnt smoke! but drinking is okay in moderation...i nvr seen wut the point was of smoking expect to look cool....but tht's it....the negatives outweigh the positives anyways

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Never smoked and never intend to start. I do not have the will to slowly kill myself as well as abuse my body like that. The body is a gift from God and to me to abuse that is a sin; the body should be respected and well taken care of.
    //////- Mastering Others is Strength -\\\\\\
    //////- Mastering Yourself -\\\\\\
    //////- Makes You Fearless -\\\\\\
    - Lao Tzu

Otaku Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh may be famous one day Gilgamesh's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fabulousness View Post
    only when i drink! its so weird, when im not drinking, im disgusted by cigs. its not the smell that bothers me, but when i think of smoking one sober, it makes me feel ill. the second i get a drink in my hand, i want to chain smoke! its so weird!
    That was always my downfall. When I drank I smoked

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast