+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you smoke?

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you smoke?

i dont smoke at all but i was so pissed a wek ago i smoked weed for about 3 days but i hated it so i dont smoke at all.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

i dont smoke at all but i was so pissed a wek ago i smoked weed for about 3 days but i hated it so i dont smoke at all.
    If u are realy 15 u are the inspiration we are all waiting for.
    1.drunk
    2.Smoking weed

What is next. ??????????????

I don't think u impress anybody with your bad behavior...

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spymonk View Post
    If u are realy 15 u are the inspiration we are all waiting for.
    1.drunk
    2.Smoking weed

What is next. ??????????????

I don't think u impress anybody with your bad behavior...
    look i been through sh** that you dont even know. and your kinda late. almost everyone knows about what i been through. so hush. you cany judge me. it's not like i still do it. i had lot's of things in my life that didnt even beat smoking weed. so you cant judge me and im glad i inspire i been through it all
    prostitution
    drinking
    domestic violence
    being preganant and getting an abortion
    drinking and smoking

so im glad i inspire because teens shoudnt smoke or do the things i did.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

*cough* Anyhow, back on topic. Do I smoke? No. Do I want to smoke? No. I'd like to live a healthy life, and still have my lungs when I'm an old lady.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

look i been through sh** that you dont even know. and your kinda late. almost everyone knows about what i been through. so hush. you cany judge me. it's not like i still do it. i had lot's of things in my life that didnt even beat smoking weed. so you cant judge me and im glad i inspire i been through it all
    prostitution
    drinking
    domestic violence
    being preganant and getting an abortion
    drinking and smoking

so im glad i inspire because teens shoudnt smoke or do the things i did.
    Agressive - get over the past and look foward there might be something better for u in the future if u want it.
    Do u want it then burry the past.The past is only good for one thing teaching us the lessons we need to make a btter future for ourselfs.

♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·. HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove may be famous one day HieisLove's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh View Post
    I used to smoke cigarettes (about a pack a day) before I quit about 2 1/2 years ago. I know that it wasn't so much that I was addicted to it but that I enjoyed doing it. When I quit it made a world of difference how I feel and made me wonder why I didn't do it a long time ago. Now I don't mind being around it, but I don't like the smell and I have had one cig since I quit and I don't see what attracted me to it. I quit b/c I had a heart attack (not due to smoking) It made me reevaluate a lot of things that I was doing to myself.

So my question is do you smoke and if so what makes you keep smoking? Will you ever stop? What would it take to get you to stop?

If you don't smoke, why don't you smoke? Would you ever start?

If you're at a starting point of your smoking path will you continue on or will you kick the habit before it gets worse?

Oh gosh no I wouldn't smoke. I wouldn't want to start. I think its bad and I hate it when I see others doing it. I can't tell them not to butI prefer they dont do it around me
    ♥ (¯'·._.·[GEISHA ゲイシャ]·._.·'¯) ♥

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't smoke but I am firmly against the smoking bans we've had. You can't smoke in resturaunts or public buildings anymore (where there were smoking sections) which is rediculous because they had smoking and nonsmoking areas and things were going great like that. Again I've never smoked....and I still think this is a foolish law to have in place.

However, while I don't smoke....I have been known to have a cigar now and then, but what man doesn't? And of course cigars should not be smoked indoors for obvious reasons. I may be against the smoking ban....but I also have commonsense.

I'm fairly certain that most people against smokers are just against it because they feel inconvenienced by smelling a bad smell (if they are not menthols) as they walk by a smoker. The doctors tell me I'm allergic to smoking and I still don't mind if friends smoke around me, unless they blow it directly to my face it doesn't bother me at all, considering I have allergies to it I can just imagine how horrid it must be to someone who doesn't.

Otaku White_Mage88 may be famous one day White_Mage88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I don't smoke, never have and I never will smoke. I would rather my lungs not be full of smoke, and turn black.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast