+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you smoke?

Newbie Mr. Gone may be famous one day Mr. Gone may be famous one day Mr. Gone's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you smoke?

Yeah I smoke. Started out cuz alot of my friends did it and I wanted to be cool. Now it's more just out of habit and addiction. I do enjoy the act of smoking, I find it so relaxing. And it a good conversation maker (asking what type of cigarettes people usually smoke or w/e). I'll probably have to quit when I enlist in the army, running around with my smoker's lung isn't going to be fun, but it'll get done.

NEVER KNOWS BEST

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NaDa- View Post
    Never smoked and never intend to start. I do not have the will to slowly kill myself as well as abuse my body like that. The body is a gift from God and to me to abuse that is a sin; the body should be respected and well taken care of.
    -Word- xD

I guess you could say I second hand smoke.

I'm allergic to smoke so I try not to be around smokers a lot.
    Asthema....eck.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I just have a question for you all. What's good about smoking? besides killing you, what's kool about smoking?.

I don't smoke not i have ever thought about smoking, i think that smoking is a nasty addiction.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    I just have a question for you all. What's good about smoking? besides killing you, what's kool about smoking?.

I don't smoke not i have ever thought about smoking, i think that smoking is a nasty addiction.
    It relaxes you? What's good with alchohol? What's good with masturbation? What's good with eating cake?

They are pleasing stimuli.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta View Post
    It relaxes you? What's good with alchohol? What's good with masturbation? What's good with eating cake?

They are pleasing stimuli.
    So the good thing about smoking is that it gives you pleasure, i never thought about smoking in that way. I was always thingking that smoking was just an incontrolable addiction.

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't smoke bcuz:
    1. that means you're destroying your own body, health, life.
    2. I'm young
    3 I never want to experience smoking
    4. I hate smoke(for some occasion)
    5. It kills
    6. it consist of nicotine and tar
    7. Bad smell

I guess that's it.
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Newbie Osaka-Ren may be famous one day Osaka-Ren may be famous one day Osaka-Ren's Avatar
    Thanks

No, I don't smoke and I don't intend to shriver up my lungs and turn them black as coals.

I do NOT know why people enjoy destroying themselves but I think they're stupid. No offense, but people who always say, "OH, I SMOKE. I'M ADDICTED. CAN'T STOP," They're just even dumber. If they planned to stop, mind as well never started.

Enjoy life while you CAN.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ketaro View Post
    So the good thing about smoking is that it gives you pleasure, i never thought about smoking in that way. I was always thingking that smoking was just an incontrolable addiction.
    Well why do you think people start in the first place?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast