+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you smoke?

Newbie Hana_Chann may be famous one day Hana_Chann may be famous one day Hana_Chann's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Do you smoke?

No, I don't ever want to either...its gross and it destorys your body. In my chorus class six years ago our teacher showed us a video of a smokers lungs...it was really nasty looking ><

Newbie pyre of gods may be famous one day pyre of gods may be famous one day pyre of gods's Avatar
    Thanks

i am against smoking and it's really pisses me off when someone is smoking near me... : burn
    ]squeeze me. squash me. squish me

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a question for all of you who say "How the hell can you enjoy smoking?!"

Have you tried it? No? Then what right do you have to question how someone else enjoys it? Don't you think it would be odd if someone who had never tried carrots said "What on EARTH is enjoyable about carrots?!" How would smoking be any different?

I'm not telling you to start smoking, but if you've never experienced something for yourself....you have no right to question other's choices.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Do you smoke?
    Ugh. No.

Why don't you smoke?
    Because everyone knows it's a health hazard - to both the smoker AND the people around the smoker. I've got a few friends who smoke - they reek HORRIBLY of the stuff! Every time they come close I'm like, "Ugh, you stink." Also, in 8th grade I took a drag for a Science experiment, and I absolutely hated it.

Would you ever start?
    No, for the aforementioned reasons.

Newbie SuperDude22 may be famous one day SuperDude22 may be famous one day SuperDude22's Avatar
    Thanks
    I smoke because I get stress out sometimes and only thing that helps me relieve stress is a puff from a cheyenne (flavored cigarettes made to look like little cigars)

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bah. Smoking sux. Baileys will do.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have a question for all of you who say "How the hell can you enjoy smoking?!"
    I think they meant with all the crap that goes with smoking, how can you enjoy this? Like the bad breath, horriable taste, health risks, yellow teeth, and so on.

I don't think they enjoy it, thats the addiction talking.

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well they do enjoy it to an extent, it increases levels of dopamine in your brain which feels pleasureable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast